CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

if u list cars post pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2002, 11:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bmw z3 2.8
if u list cars post pics

i mean in general.. i don't own a mercedes, my parents do, i own a bmw z3 2.8 (bought and payed for myself) and have done basic **** to it and i'm 19. Overall the point is this... I hate it when people pose that they have outlandish cars at the end of a message... if u drive something else it's fine.. just don't bull**** that you own like the creme de la creme of cars.. it's not realistic. And chiming in on well known owner facts that could only be experienced by someone that has a certain car is dumb too especially argueing about it. People generally do not have a cl55 with a kit, tuned ferarri, maybach with 23 inch rims, bmw m3, bmw m coupe, sl500 with the rims that keep on spinnin' and a new 7 series.. rap stars don't even have that.. CEO's do not have that... (i know a few CEO's.. they keep it simple... one expensive car, a normal lux car for work, another car for errands, and maybe an suv unless they are collectors which entails older cars too) all of that other **** is just not true and childish actually. And if you do actually have those cars, I say that you prove it and post the pics..or if asked be ready to provide someone with them through email. I am not outright calling those of you that have the ferarri's,m3's, cl600's and the 2036 amg sl55 that floats and has the batman fins bold face liars.. i just ask that you prove it with a pic.. which anyone that has a nice car that they LIKE can do or will find a means to do.

DMW
(future lawyer)
Old 04-02-2002, 11:37 AM

Are you some kind of important person that people have to prove to you that they really own those cars? I say God Bless that they can afford cars like that. You should understand one thing man, this is a forum to discuss MB vehicles ONLY, not to critisize anyone for what they may and may not have, thats the last thing I or anyone else wants to read.....so with that in mind get your nasty Z3 *** outta here and learn some respect.....
Old 04-02-2002, 11:41 AM

bmw z3 2.8
no i'm not important.. i think it does alot of good

If a person says that they own a certain car... they should own that car. If a person then tries to make uninformed suggestions on something that they say they do on and it's wrong.. it doesn't help anyone.. being a fanatic is fine.. being a person that likes the car is fine.. saying you own a car and don't and then argueing about facts is not fine, and doesn't help anyone here!

DMW
(z3s are bad ***)
Old 04-02-2002, 11:47 AM

CLK55 and Yukon Denali
I am with you all the way CLKfanatic... Don't get me wrong- when some people list what they have done or are doing to their vehicles I am curious and would love to see the photos- not because I don't believe them- but b/c I just would love to see another person's interpretation of their vehicle. A little anger management may be in order here. Your witness!
Old 04-02-2002, 11:58 AM

bmw z3 2.8
hahahaha

good point.. i would like to see the car too.. seeing a car or cars like that would be a good thing.. the thing is .. if people did have the cars like that they WOULD post them.. everyone on the z8 board does and will if asked b/c they like their cars and simply want to show them off.. same with m5,m3 and regular bmw boards, i don't see why if they can write it they can't provide a pic.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 11:58 AM

CLK 430
yo drexel....calm down....so what if people say they have car that they really don't have....it ain't gonna hurt you if they say they have a sl55 amg on order when they don't....they could be driving a hyundai for all i care as long as they contribute to this board is what's important....

and since you say you're a future lawyer....shouldn't you be learning to only argue when you are getting PAID? and not the other way around.....that is the motto of a lawyer is it not?
Old 04-02-2002, 12:08 PM

bmw z3 2.8
I'm not in law school yet, i am not argueing.. the point is.. AND i know u agree.. people just contribute **** to this board.. people say they have the cars.. do not post pics and offer horrible content!.. on the other hand their are some good ones.. on the cl600 board some kid was like.. saw this at school today.. it was a hot *** cl600.. now that was cool.. he told the story provided pics... now half of the fools that would have seen that car would take the pics and say the car was thiers. or not even take the pics just simply say hey had the car and that iw as hot... that to me isn't offering anything to this board.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 12:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 GL450 2010 GL550 2020 Sprinter 4x4
What does this have to do with the new CLK?!?

-John
Old 04-02-2002, 12:34 PM

bmw z3 2.8
overall it's a mission statement to everyone that owns a merc

it's a mission statement to everyone that owns a merc.. especially the new clk (when it comes out).. if someoen says they have it and are talking about it later.. than i would like to read something truthful and not crap... say if someone said "i found that the new lights have 5 intensity settings and u can do it by doing this:..... and so on and so fourth. The truth is people will waste their time cbecking their car to see if it is true.. and it gets worse with other tips and general chat about cars. People start to lie.. to curb the faux writing i think that if a person puts at the bottum of their message that they own a certain car.. than they should be able to provide a pic of it as verification or just as someone wanting to see a nice car for fun. I personally would rather chat with someone that owned the car on the subject than a 20 yr old (don't start in about the age... i'm 19 so i said 20) with a audi who is lying their pants off.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 12:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 GL450 2010 GL550 2020 Sprinter 4x4
Hopefully this will get moved to the off-topic section or general mb discussion area.
Old 04-02-2002, 12:44 PM

01 C-320 sport w/ xenon
Good point dad..... this is about the new w209, and i might add that it is also a mercedes product, NOT a BMW, so i really dont give a **** about your little Z3 or what you want to do after collage. Guess what i too am only 19 and i too paid for every dime of my car when it first came out last year, didnt make payments, just wrote a check and was done with it. now you dont see me just writing some dumb *** message about MY car and how im so great. by the way drexel arnt you late for poli sci 101. oh and my w209 is on order, so as soon as i get it ill take all the pictures you ever wanted.

CJR
Old 04-02-2002, 12:54 PM

bmw z3 2.8
"i Guess what i too am only 19 and i too paid for every dime of my car when it first came out last year, didnt make payments, just wrote a check and was done with it. now you dont see me just writing some dumb *** message about MY car and how im so great"............but didn't you? hahaha, anyway, the point is this...peopel lie way too much on this board.

DMW
Old 04-02-2002, 01:17 PM

01 C-320 sport w/ xenon
the point is, is that i never posted anything like that until you provoked me to. what i was doing was mocking you in case you didnt notice. my point is that no one gives a **** how you paid for you car nor do they care how i paid for mine. Oh and by the way if your so concerned about truthfulness than i think your going into the wrong profession pal.
Old 04-02-2002, 01:20 PM

01 C-320 sport w/ xenon
HEY ANYONE OUT THERE SEEN THAT NEW CLK......... PRETTY COOL HUH?!?!
Old 04-02-2002, 04:23 PM

CLK 430
drexel....i'm not much older than you and i have a clk430....i'm not the type to take pics of my car so i don't have any.....but even if i wanted to prove to you that i have a clk i could always find pics of the same car all over the web and pass it on as mine....the point is that it does not really matter if i have a clk or not as long as i can contribute to the board... and yes you are correct in saying that some people do post b.s stuff but you gotta realize that most people on this board are intelligent enough to not go and poke around their car just cuz someone mentioned something like five intensity settings for their lights.....they should have the common sense to realize that there is no such option....and if they don't....they deserve to go looking around and waste their time.....maybe you should start using your brain to filter out certain messages that you think are not valid and let it go.....
Old 04-02-2002, 04:36 PM

SLK 350 '05
Hey Drexel..

maybe you'd like to go back to your Z3 boards, or M boards..those are nice cars..and you'd get all the verification and pics over there too! but seems like some people(including me!) don't exactly like your point of view.

Lates, good luck with Law School..and c u on the Bimmer boards.

Juke
Old 04-02-2002, 04:56 PM

2005 Mercedes SLK350
well it looks like drexelbmw is hitting all the boards, just look at the s-class w220 board...

...i'm all with you mizzou c320...how bout them lakers man?
Old 04-02-2002, 05:35 PM

clkfanatic is rite the latest 1
Old 04-02-2002, 07:51 PM

First, I just don't get the G-class. Saw it at the Chicago show and it is just not attractive or compelling in any way.

Seond, since I don't even have a new CLK on order, I guess I better leave this board. LOL I am thinking about ordering now that I see the new CLK Cab will not be out for two years.
Old 04-04-2002, 05:38 PM

WTF is this stoopid thread????????????????

MMAfia
Old 04-04-2002, 06:55 PM

CLK 430
exactly my sentiments....
Old 04-04-2002, 07:06 PM

500 SEC
Ya someone should kill this thread!
Old 04-05-2002, 03:26 PM

'01 CLK320
Question money?

Originally posted by MIZZOU C320
the point is, is that i never posted anything like that until you provoked me to. what i was doing was mocking you in case you didnt notice. my point is that no one gives a **** how you paid for you car nor do they care how i paid for mine. Oh and by the way if your so concerned about truthfulness than i think your going into the wrong profession pal.
you guys had to pay for your cars? i found mine parked outside my house so i just took it - no one was standing next to it.
Old 04-05-2002, 06:03 PM

C230 K coupe Orion blue, Evo, prem leather roof, premium sound and cd changer, auto.
Hey DMW, you need a DOPE slap from your father!
Old 04-08-2002, 10:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1995 Jaguar XJS Convertible
Originally posted by Hugeness
First, I just don't get the G-class. Saw it at the Chicago show and it is just not attractive or compelling in any way.
People either really like the G-500, or really dislike it. I have found that there is not inbetween..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: if u list cars post pics