CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Bluetooth Issues with D2B Command & UHI

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2017, 09:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 CLK 320 Convertible
Bluetooth Issues with D2B Command & UHI

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum & was hoping someone may be able to help me with this issue.

I have a 2003 CLK 320 (W209) with the D2B Command System & the UHI Connector for the Bluetooth. I have learnt that this particular model does run into a few problems with compatibility as the D2B system is outdated in comparison to the MOST system which is installed in the majority of cars from 2005 onwards so I've been going crazy searching the web to try & find a solution.

I initially tried the Viseeo MB-4 Unit but that was unsuccessful. The Unit fit correctly & lit up when I started the engine but after 15 seconds it lost all power. The only way I could get it to light up again was to unplug it & repeat, but I still had the same outcome.

After contacting Viseeo they recommended I try the MB-2 Unit, as it's more compatible with the D2B Command. So I tried it & had the exact same problem I encountered with the MB-4.

I have also heard that if you replace the UHI connector with the Fixed Cradle (curly cord) from the earlier models it may solve the problem, however I'm reluctant to pull my car apart until I've exhausted all options.

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm starting to think that it may be the car itself, not the units.

TIA