CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

CLK VS E VS ...Indicator

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuned CLK (W209)
CLK VS E VS ...Indicator

My pal called me and told me to visit him in his house to wash our cars.
My pal has an E200K W211 (bone stock_manual) and i own a CLK 200K W209 (V18K engine tuning from Vaeth_automatic)
I arrive at his place and I told him to race the cars, before we wash them. So we did!
I turn the ESP Off, but i did not start very good. My car isn` t strong enough to have 3000rpm with left foot on brake and right on gas, cause ABS and/or BAS blocks the rear wheels.
So i disable ESP, BAS and ABS.
My left foot is on the brake and my right on the gas pedal.
3000rpm we start good and i beat him.
We also race from 'roll on' and i beat him.
Then we try to race again while our cars were stoped.
ESP, BAS, ABS were disable to my car.
When we start the race my friend` s accelerating very fast.
I see to my intrument cluster and my car couldn` t go over 2000rpm. Kick down, but nothing! I loose my mind. I was going to get mad!!
I turn off the engine. After 4-5 seconds i turn it on. I could accelerate as normal, but the yellow engine diagnostic indicator lamp lighted up! I turn off again the engine. Then turn on. This f**king indicator lamp was again on! I turned 4-5 times the engine off, but the indicator lamp was again and again on.
We went to my friend` s house... we washed our cars and then i decide to go home. (I` ve allready called Mercedes Benz and they told me to go to my Mercedes Benz Dealer to check my car)
I go to my home, but i stoped my car and i pressed the C button on my program selector switch. The yellow indicator was on. Nothing happened. I turn off me engine and the again on! The ellow engine diagnostic indicator lamp was disappeared!! Then i choose Standard mode and my car works fine, without yellow indicators...

Last edited by ntamp; 05-08-2004 at 12:28 PM.