CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

New CLK owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' CLK 500
New CLK owner

well this is my first post here at MBworld and i have been reading alot on here in the last few weeks. I am about to purchase a new 2005 clk 500. This is going to be my first mercedes and actually my first new car. I was wondering where i should go to purchase rims and tires and who would be able to install them for me. I also like alot of mods that other members have done to there cars such as the tv tuner in the navigation. If you all would give me some insight on how to do these things and if they effect the waranty of the car. I would apprecaite it.

thanks
Old 08-09-2004, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by sampac2
well this is my first post here at MBworld and i have been reading alot on here in the last few weeks. I am about to purchase a new 2005 clk 500. This is going to be my first mercedes and actually my first new car. I was wondering where i should go to purchase rims and tires and who would be able to install them for me. I also like alot of mods that other members have done to there cars such as the tv tuner in the navigation. If you all would give me some insight on how to do these things and if they effect the waranty of the car. I would apprecaite it.

thanks
welcome to the board and good luck with your new car. it would be easier if you let us know where youre located so hopefully we can recommend a local place to you. for the tv tuner in the nav contact steve (s_krabbenborg@hotmail.com), hes got all the treats for our cars.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:57 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts

thanks
Most warranty issues come up only with the mods effecting the specific funtion of the part or related components. If you take off the stock wheels and tires within a few hundred miles PM me as I might be interested especially if the car comes with Michelins vs. Pirellis. What part of the counrty are you in?
Old 08-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' CLK 500
I am located in Northern Virginia, about a half hour south of DC. If you guys know any places that would offer a good price for tints as well as place that would help me install the tv tuner, and hopefully some springs.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

For OEM Comand system, contact Steve "MBenzNL" on this board, he shall be able to help you out.

For wheels and other cosmetic upgrades, you are welcome to visit my company's website or send me an e-mail: harris@hartonmotorwerks.com
Old 08-10-2004, 09:23 PM
RJC
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
I am located in Northern Virginia, about a half hour south of DC. If you guys know any places that would offer a good price for tints as well as place that would help me install the tv tuner, and hopefully some springs.
I'm in FL so when you get your new rims let me know.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2004, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 CLK500, 04 X3, No 07 GT3RS :(
You might want to plan on keeping ALL of your stock parts for resale purposes