CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

clk 350/help please read

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2022, 01:33 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 clk 350
Unhappy clk 350/help please read

Hi, my name is Analisa Im living in texas Dallas to be exact and i was greatfully giving a clk 350 2004 built in germeny, with 40,000 miles about two years ago. Im a single female and love my car. I have asperations of doing upgrades and repairs to this car because its such a great car, yet i have found myself losing the battle reapidly, I just cant afford basic matinence to keep her in shape. Its so sad for a car lover like me and i feellike im doing an injustice even driving her knowing shes in grave danger of diminishing every trip i take.I know This may sound so lame. My story is unfortunant,&I believe me when I say I am tring so hard to keep my life from total anialation. Its funny when I do seek help for even little things like food,or from friends they assume I am just a pretty girl in a mercedies & lieing about needin help, just because of the car that i drive. I am a car lover&am desperate.I have turned to you tube to do these repairs myself&I have made mistakes.I cant find anyone to help me w equipment dont have a garage or tool.I just turned 41&have been diagnoised with breast cancer,stage 3a chemo&treatments,surgerys are coming.I cant lose this car.I dont know what to do.I need experience&skill money& when ido a repair.at this point Im reachin out to other car lovers. I know there are programs&assistance, its truly the hardest thing to do/find every resourses to aid me,is a lie,never respond or the qualifications. Im exsuasted. I am just a girl who loves my car experiencing a battle of a multitude of magnitues, life,health,bills,relationships. Its breaking my heart every time I get in the car,knowin matinence is so important& feel the change, its unbarable. I just dont know what to do.Thanks for reading this post&comments you may have even constructive critisium is very important to me, I value every word of wisdom&support knowledge for this beautiful car. Clk 350 2004 now 80,000 miles. Problems= struts,transmission diminising,oil changes,camshaft sensor/timing late to fire,headlight assembly&wiring diminishing &crackinig causing blown fuses&head lamp outages L/R. hail damage/constant tire issues &rim cracks, interior lighting, hood sensor damage/ spark plugs matinence. are current problems in experiencing, gas consummtions is rapid, boatwobble while drivng on highway rides when there are dips in the road. and advise

I've got problems

06 clk 350 light wireharnesd

So I decided to file a complaint, hope it pushes the issue
Old 05-22-2022, 01:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3,841 Likes on 3,027 Posts
2017 GLE350 4MATIC
Originally Posted by reneelisa
Hi, my name is Analisa Im living in texas Dallas to be exact and i was greatfully giving a clk 350 2004 built in germeny, with 40,000 miles about two years ago. Im a single female and love my car. I have asperations of doing upgrades and repairs to this car because its such a great car, yet i have found myself losing the battle reapidly, I just cant afford basic matinence to keep her in shape. Its so sad for a car lover like me and i feellike im doing an injustice even driving her knowing shes in grave danger of diminishing every trip i take.I know This may sound so lame. My story is unfortunant,&I believe me when I say I am tring so hard to keep my life from total anialation. Its funny when I do seek help for even little things like food,or from friends they assume I am just a pretty girl in a mercedies & lieing about needin help, just because of the car that i drive. I am a car lover&am desperate.I have turned to you tube to do these repairs myself&I have made mistakes.I cant find anyone to help me w equipment dont have a garage or tool.I just turned 41&have been diagnoised with breast cancer,stage 3a chemo&treatments,surgerys are coming.I cant lose this car.I dont know what to do.I need experience&skill money& when ido a repair.at this point Im reachin out to other car lovers. I know there are programs&assistance, its truly the hardest thing to do/find every resourses to aid me,is a lie,never respond or the qualifications. Im exsuasted. I am just a girl who loves my car experiencing a battle of a multitude of magnitues, life,health,bills,relationships. Its breaking my heart every time I get in the car,knowin matinence is so important& feel the change, its unbarable. I just dont know what to do.Thanks for reading this post&comments you may have even constructive critisium is very important to me, I value every word of wisdom&support knowledge for this beautiful car. Clk 350 2004 now 80,000 miles. Problems= struts,transmission diminising,oil changes,camshaft sensor/timing late to fire,headlight assembly&wiring diminishing &crackinig causing blown fuses&head lamp outages L/R. hail damage/constant tire issues &rim cracks, interior lighting, hood sensor damage/ spark plugs matinence. are current problems in experiencing, gas consummtions is rapid, boatwobble while drivng on highway rides when there are dips in the road. and advise

I've got problems

06 clk 350 light wireharnesd

So I decided to file a complaint, hope it pushes the issue
Analisa sorry to hear of your health and car situation.

Sell the car, you aren’t able to pay for its basic needs as you stated.
Old 05-22-2022, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 408 Likes on 336 Posts
MB’s
So sorry to hear. I would advise selling the car as it will just cause more aggravation and it’s not worth it. Best of luck and praying for a recovery.
Old 05-23-2022, 06:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK350 Cabriolet
So Sorry to hear! I agree with the others...It is probably best to sell the car. However, If you want to try to keep it, then Hance's European Auto is the best shop in DFW. Its on Mockingbird Lane. He has been servicing my "06 CLK350 CAB and GL550 for 5+ years now and the owner is an MB owner himself. A very honest group over there.

All the best.