CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

Seat Covering Part Numbers & Issue with Australian variant

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2022, 12:16 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK320
Seat Covering Part Numbers & Issue with Australian variant

Hi all, I would love some assistance with this if someone has the expertise!
- I need to replace some coverings on my seats - the plastic components on the sides. The outer sides are in pretty bad shape (see pics) and unfortunately some missing - so it is hard to get part numbers.
- Plus while my car has a delivery date of 06/2002, it is a C209 CLK320, VIN: WDB209365........., it's always been that I need to order parts for a 2003 instead - I'm not sure if this is due to the car being an Australian model or just that it is a MY03?
- See here which shows parts for the seat: https://www.oemvehicleparts.com/v-20...and-components
- Ordering parts in Australia like this so *** annoying, we don't get websites like the above where you can pick exactly what you need. (It's going to cost me USD$150 shipping for all the parts I think I need...still cheaper than dealers over here)
- I will be ordering colour Anthracite (Interior color 831A AMARETTA/LEATHER/NAPPA/SEMI-ANILINE - BLACK/ANTH.)

Here are the questions that are plaguing me!
Q1. I believe the parts (using the numbers from the website above) I need for the closest to door side are labeled 7, 8 & 11. Is that correct or am I missing some parts?
Q2. What are the parts for the side closet to the centre of car/console? (I believe I need to remove the seat to do these)
Q3. Here is the doozy, the largest cover, labeled 7 in the diagram, I have removed mine and gotten the part number: A 209 918 44 30 / A 209 918 10 30 (L). But this doesn't correspond to any of the options for part 7 in the website, nor the superseded part numbers. And it is very hard to find a match for that part number anywhere, and none have photos of it. Also the basic diagram doesn't really match the shape of my part. So my question is, is the part listed on the website above suitable for my car?

Thank you if you can help!

Notes:
- Part 11 listed in the digram is for the door side, but attaches from the other side of hinge. I have the part number from mine: 203 918 36 30. Which does match a superseded part number for the one listed on the website for part 11.
Bad shape. Unsure of how many parts missing.

Notice shape of cover doesn't match picture.

Large cover part numbers

My part 11.

The following users liked this post:
Tennis Dad (11-01-2022)