CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

interior trim options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 12:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Range Rover, 02 S 600, 02 Yukon
Talking interior trim options

ok for the CLK 500

burl walnut is standard on all interiors except the special order berry red/charcoal and dark ash/charcoal which get the aluminium trim...(so those pictures in autoweek showing an ash interior with burl walnut interior and AMG package standard could be the real deal, lets hope)

for the CLK 320 burl walnut is standard except when you order the appearance packge then you get the aluminium...this package is only available with charcoal leather

no news on the AMG body

thanks to rick at clair motors in mass for this info, great guy, knows his stuff being an enthusiast, if you want to buy a car in the mass/ne area give him a call at 1 617 363 2533
Old 05-20-2002, 04:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55 and Yukon Denali
Re: interior trim options

Originally posted by nabzy
ok for the CLK 500

burl walnut is standard on all interiors except the special order berry red/charcoal and dark ash/charcoal which get the aluminium trim...(so those pictures in autoweek showing an ash interior with burl walnut interior and AMG package standard could be the real deal, lets hope)

for the CLK 320 burl walnut is standard except when you order the appearance packge then you get the aluminium...this package is only available with charcoal leather

no news on the AMG body

thanks to rick at clair motors in mass for this info, great guy, knows his stuff being an enthusiast, if you want to buy a car in the mass/ne area give him a call at 1 617 363 2533
I am SO hoping that is the case. Thanks for grabbing that info. I will pass along his name to my friends in Mass.