CLK-Class (W209) 2003 on: CLK 270 CDI, CLK 200K, CLK 200 CGI, CLK 240, CLK 320, CLK 350, CLK 500, CLK 550 [Coupes & Cabriolets]

CLK softtop Mercedes Special Vynil Weather Covers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2005, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK softtop Mercedes Special Vynil Weather Covers

I have about 5 of these MB Special factory weather covers for CLK's and i can get many more. New CLK's arrive at the dealers with these on them to protect the softtop from the wather. They are removed during Pre-Purchase inspection and i have saved a few

I use them from everything to covering the outside air conditioner on my house to covers lawn equipment. BUT owners of CLK's might want these to protect there cars during snow / rain and general weather. If you needed you could even drive with this cover on.

I am willing to sell (for cheap) the new ones i still have and i can always get more

Email me or PM me if you are insterested. I have included some pics so you can understand how they work. The use plastic clips and clip to all the edges of the top. And on the front and back there are flaps which fold under the top and the top is then fully closed securing the cover from wind.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmm i thought CLK owners would be more interested in these. o well offer is still out there