CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Questions on Carlsson CLK RS Parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 01:47 AM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions on Carlsson CLK RS Parts

Does anyone know where can I buy the following Carlsson CLK RS parts:
- front bumper spoiler lip
- air inlets on the bumper
- rear spoiler

Many Thanks!!

Old 03-07-2007, 04:55 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 CLK55, IWC CLS55 AMG(one of 55), 07 Honda CR-V 4WD
Originally Posted by sexy
Does anyone know where can I buy the following Carlsson CLK RS parts:
- front bumper spoiler lip
- air inlets on the bumper
- rear spoiler

Many Thanks!!

Well I actually was the first one who deposited for the first set of these bodykit in the state but carlsson kept delaying delivering this product and the WheelBoutique robbed my 1000 USD. I had thread about this a long time ago. Anyways, there are carlsson dealers here like Euroelites or Kronen.

The carlsson RS spoiler lip for AMG bumper is the same as Eurotek's front carbon spoiler lip. Identical shape and cheaper. Carlsson ones run around 1200 USD without painting. Have to use silicon and screws to fix it on a car.

Bumper Air inlet is discountinued due to changes of Carlsson's S/C kit. So the bumper is not available anymore.

The wing is what I really wanted buy. They have updated the shape of the wing once like the shape of DTM wing. I know that there was only one that was imported in US which was shown at Sema 2005. That was what my deposit was for. Before I left the states, I have communicated with billybenz(his ID) who worked at a multi car dealership during the time.

He drove CLK500 I think and he actually got it from Carlsson HQ, which totally ignored my deposit. I asked him to sell it to me and if I remember correctly, he quoted me about 3000 USD for it with a custom bracket to make it fit on the US license plate.

It is still an awesome bodykit.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43
While you are at it get the whole Carlsson package.

Video!
Old 03-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Almost a Member!

JLee81: Thanks for the detailed info!! It must be really nice to drive a CLK55 and a CLS55 in Seoul. So which skirts did you end up using?

Anyway, I think the Carlsson RS spoiler lip fits right on to the AMG bumper without much work done. But I am not sure of the bumper air inlet. Was it just an individual air inlet body part that sticks onto the AMG bumper? Gee.. why did they discontinued it? That's one of the thing that make an ordinary AMG bumper stands out!!

sprins: Thanks for the video.
Old 03-08-2007, 05:16 PM

997Turbo/S500/330Xi/ML350
i emailed a carlsson dealer and he told me the wing sell for around $4000USD and they have to custom make it from Germany