CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

FS: 2003 CLK55 modded, VERY clean, low miles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 AMG + Mustang GT
FS: 2003 CLK55 modded, VERY clean, low miles

Just thought I'd post this here as well, since not too many people check the classified sections. Here's the link to the original for sale thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-vehicles/251266-fs-2003-clk55-modded-very-clean-low-miles.html
Old 07-09-2008, 07:03 AM
PTE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
05 ML-500 , 03 CLK5.5 AMG has left the Garage
Jaki CLK !

Hello Jaki : Long time , not hearing from you. I got to say whom ever ! purchases your car ,will get a perfect piece of equipment . It is modded tastfully . as I know from seeing it in person. ___PTEngineering
Old 07-09-2008, 08:02 AM

07' IS 350, 08' E550
Originally Posted by Jaki
Just thought I'd post this here as well, since not too many people check the classified sections. Here's the link to the original for sale thread:
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251266
Congratulations Jaki! Sounds like you have your priorities straight. I know for most guys giving up their toys and not just any toy but a modded AMG to settle down and get married is hard to do. You have one of the best looking rides I've seen on any of these forums! I hope you find a buyer sooner than later because I know all too well how much the expenses are for a wedding and a home. Good luck and best wishes to you and your new bride to be.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:28 AM

E55 AMG + Mustang GT
Originally Posted by PTE
Hello Jaki : Long time , not hearing from you. I got to say whom ever ! purchases your car ,will get a perfect piece of equipment . It is modded tastfully . as I know from seeing it in person. ___PTEngineering
Hi Patrick,
Thanks for the nice words!! I've been very busy these past couple of months. Haven't had much time for many things. How is your car coming along? What are you working on now?

Originally Posted by MARTYMAR
Congratulations Jaki! Sounds like you have your priorities straight. I know for most guys giving up their toys and not just any toy but a modded AMG to settle down and get married is hard to do. You have one of the best looking rides I've seen on any of these forums! I hope you find a buyer sooner than later because I know all too well how much the expenses are for a wedding and a home. Good luck and best wishes to you and your new bride to be.
Thank you!! I hate to see it go, but I know bigger and better things will come down the road