CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

Navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2008 | 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
Navigation

So i got a few questions.
The first one is,how do you change the direction of the the little arrow?
Right now it shows like the ocean is on the left of me,and sometimes it shows like im going north when im clearly going south.
I remember in my previous nav a Pioneer you could just touch the little arrow and change the way you want the nav to show where you are going.

Also,are there ant tricks to our Nav?like i hear that on some AMG models you can hold down certain buttuons and your screen changes from MERCEDES BENZ to AMG on start up.
Old 07-10-2008 | 09:18 AM

download the manual....
http://home.earthlink.net/~phdwebsite/comand_manual.htm
page 177
Old 07-10-2008 | 03:22 PM

07' IS 350, 08' E550
Originally Posted by BelaMeca
So i got a few questions.
The first one is,how do you change the direction of the the little arrow?
Right now it shows like the ocean is on the left of me,and sometimes it shows like im going north when im clearly going south.
I remember in my previous nav a Pioneer you could just touch the little arrow and change the way you want the nav to show where you are going.

Also,are there ant tricks to our Nav?like i hear that on some AMG models you can hold down certain buttuons and your screen changes from MERCEDES BENZ to AMG on start up.
I have a Kenwood DNX 8120 and it comes with a huge screen 6'9 inch if I'm not mistaken and it rocks! I'm sorry but this doesn't relate to your questions does it? I know just thought I'd share
Old 07-10-2008 | 04:04 PM

CLK 55
personally, i think the Nav. these cars come with SUX...it looks like something ur kid draws in kindergarten and u put it on ur fridge...i had a better time using a Garmin from a rental...ok, i'm done ranting...sorry bela...ha...but theres definitely a way to change it...i've done so in the past, but that was using the NY disc, now i have the 50 states n canada set, and thru it off i guess ...i just might DL that command manual myself...thx cindy