CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

What wheel Size do yo have

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 clk55
HRE monoblocks in 20" will look amazing.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK 55 AMG, IMCO muffler/Magnaflow tips, KW V1 coilovers, 19" Petrol Metrix Wheels
toss some BBS or SSR wheels on it. J Line makes some nice custom forged wheels.

that red 208 looks the business. usually not a big chrome fan but it works on that 208 with that color.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Roman Moronie
I am new here, hello everyone. I am thinking about putting some 20's on my new CLK 63 cab, have any of you guys put 20's on one of these? Any Photos you can provide? I know 19's will fit no problem, they come on the CKL Black Series model. My car is stock height, but I would like to lower it once the new wheels are on to sure up any gap that might remain. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I have had HRE's, BBS's and Fikses in the past, are there any other high-end forged wheel makers out there that are offering any cutting edge, yet tasteful designs. My goal with these wheels is not to make my car look like it is being driven by a Rap star., rather a high performance tuner look.

Thanks in advance
i wouldn't get 20s unless you're planning on lowering and getting a body kit, and there aren't really any nice body kits for the w209 imo. Even with 19's there's quite a big gap between the side skirt and the road thereby making the car look jacked up.

I'd recommend getting HRE monoblocks (contact Ben at wheelboutique.com) or wheels from 360 forged http://www.360forged.com/

pic of my car with 19" HRE wheels and kw v2 coilovers
Attached Thumbnails What wheel Size do yo have-_mg_1517.jpg  

Last edited by ac_schnauzer; 09-10-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:56 PM
Banned

07 S550 & 08 335i
Originally Posted by Roman Moronie
I am new here, hello everyone. I am thinking about putting some 20's on my new CLK 63 cab, have any of you guys put 20's on one of these? Any Photos you can provide? I know 19's will fit no problem, they come on the CKL Black Series model. My car is stock height, but I would like to lower it once the new wheels are on to sure up any gap that might remain. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I have had HRE's, BBS's and Fikses in the past, are there any other high-end forged wheel makers out there that are offering any cutting edge, yet tasteful designs. My goal with these wheels is not to make my car look like it is being driven by a Rap star., rather a high performance tuner look.

Thanks in advance
Modulare Wheels is another option you can check out... PM Sent