CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

CLK Black Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 02:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lancia Delta Hf integrale Evo 2, Vauxhall Astra Shopping car, MGF roadster
CLK Black Edition

Hi everyone.
I haven't been on this site for years after selling her ML 3.5 years ago.
I am looking for a new car again for the misses, it has to be a convertible with 4 seats, she really likes the CLK, so I am, as always, stretching myself as far as I can go and scrawling the internet for a dream car.
Right. I want a black series CLK. I cannot afford one and even if I could it would have a carbon fibre roof, not fabric.
I can afford a CLK AMG 55 with lowish miles and enough cash left over to fit a body kit and wheels.
Is there anything that looks factory quality cool and stylish for the 209? I would consider going the DTM route if it looked great, obviously without the boeing 747 rear spoiler and Gold headlamp surrounds.
Thanks
Grant
Old 07-08-2011, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Clk black with a fabric roof? I think you are confused.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
10 Cayenne GTS, 07 Porsche 911 Turbo
Originally Posted by deltashad
Hi everyone.
I haven't been on this site for years after selling her ML 3.5 years ago.
I am looking for a new car again for the misses, it has to be a convertible with 4 seats, she really likes the CLK, so I am, as always, stretching myself as far as I can go and scrawling the internet for a dream car.
Right. I want a black series CLK. I cannot afford one and even if I could it would have a carbon fibre roof, not fabric.
I can afford a CLK AMG 55 with lowish miles and enough cash left over to fit a body kit and wheels.
Is there anything that looks factory quality cool and stylish for the 209? I would consider going the DTM route if it looked great, obviously without the boeing 747 rear spoiler and Gold headlamp surrounds.
Thanks
Grant
The 08 CLK63 BS only came with optional colors, iPod, two seats and no carbon fiber roof. Your choice is limited to a CLK55 or CLK63 cabriolet. Also, I wouldn't add aero kits as they typically don't fit well.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lancia Delta Hf integrale Evo 2, Vauxhall Astra Shopping car, MGF roadster
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Clk black with a fabric roof? I think you are confused.
Sorry my mistake. I should have stated in title 'body kit'. Hope I make a bit more sense now.

I like the black series, it looks awesome. I stated that if I could afford one, which i cannot, then it only comes as a carbon top NOT fabric.

My apologies there too. lol. Should have said tin top.

Think I should get my coat and leave this thread now. That last post was sent sitting in a hotel room after one too many JD's. oops

Last edited by deltashad; 07-14-2011 at 11:02 AM.