CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

just picked up my clk55!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Damn, he's on to me!
Old 03-24-2004, 06:13 PM
Guest0001

Originally posted by black330ci
Noo thats not a picture of me lolll, it was for his class project, that pic was taken during the good old days in la jolla!

well she wanted to get married in a couple of years im only 20 i told her the min age is 26 but i have to be finacially set, she still got pissed off and left, then when she left i thought maybe i can get her a promise ring to just be like alright, just chill with the marriage thing and wear this , that didnt work either.....but im sure shes not telling other people the marriage reason why we broke up , probably like some fake bull**** like i didnt apperciate her or something , god knows.....but shizbam im 20 years old rolling in a clk55 haha life better get better

i think the marriage thing came up cause she knew i would back away from it, so she asked that so she could have reason to break up with me

happy this is the ultimate welcome thread, you get like 3 different stories and some pictures, now you guys put up piuctures of your girlfriends or ex's!

Damn that sad man. Im with you on the financial set thing. But I aint getting married until Im 30. Looks like your ex is emotionally immature and lacks judgement. Hey bro, but dont worry about it. you made the right decision in not jumping into it. The fact she left you after that accidend you had... WOW! Im speechless, Well actually im not, not with most girls today. ME ME ME attitude. Let her be gone. I wont say anymore as i have nothing nice to say at this point. Just curious how long were you together?
Old 03-24-2004, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK55
Originally posted by Noble C320
Damn that sad man. Im with you on the financial set thing. But I aint getting married until Im 30. Looks like your ex is emotionally immature and lacks judgement. Hey bro, but dont worry about it. you made the right decision in not jumping into it. The fact she left you after that accidend you had... WOW! Im speechless, Well actually im not, not with most girls today. ME ME ME attitude. Let her be gone. I wont say anymore as i have nothing nice to say at this point. Just curious how long were you together?
i know i made the right decision but to bad its not something i wanted to happen, i mean i even told her , do you want to have this nice honeymoon and come back to a ****ty apartment, or do you want to have a nice honeymoon and come back with barely any debt in a nice new home? and she couldnt answer correctly...so shes out to marry some rich 30 year old who can get her the nice house in a couple of years ....ehh whatever ...we were together for a year and some months

lolll this thread has flipped around too much

i STILL WANT PICTURES OF YOUR GF'S OR YOUR EX'S!!!

Last edited by AMIL; 03-24-2004 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:59 AM
Guest0001

STILL WANT PICTURES OF YOUR GF'S OR YOUR EX'S!!!
see black330ci,

Mercedes Owners dont generally stay with one girl for an extended period time. Especially us younger ones. We tend to date as many ladies as possible. We never stick with one girl. That would defeat a small portion of owning such a nice car. Im 20 years old. I dont think im going to commit until im in my mid 20s. Women are not mature enought right now emotionally. Plus Im not ready for that type of serious commitment. Play the field bro. its less of a hassle.

*above statement is my opinion*

Last edited by Guest0001; 03-25-2004 at 12:01 PM.
Old 03-25-2004, 12:07 PM

i drive an ///M6
wow, i must be REAL blessed!! my wife actually told me to get my clk55 and now she's encouraging me to put new rims on it. it's ok as long as i let her get some new shoes once in a while. marriage ain't all that bad. oh, i am 30, though.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
This post HAS gone way out of line..
Old 03-25-2004, 03:08 PM

CLK55
Originally posted by BenzoBoi
This post HAS gone way out of line..
definietly !! Sunny is that you?
Old 03-25-2004, 03:25 PM

Noo thats not a picture of me lolll, it was for his class project, that pic was taken during the good old days in la jolla!

well she wanted to get married in a couple of years im only 20 i told her the min age is 26 but i have to be finacially set, she still got pissed off and left, then when she left i thought maybe i can get her a promise ring to just be like alright, just chill with the marriage thing and wear this , that didnt work either.....but im sure shes not telling other people the marriage reason why we broke up , probably like some fake bull**** like i didnt apperciate her or something , god knows.....but shizbam im 20 years old rolling in a clk55 haha life better get better

i think the marriage thing came up cause she knew i would back away from it, so she asked that so she could have reason to break up with me

happy this is the ultimate welcome thread, you get like 3
different stories and some pictures, now you guys put up piuctures of your girlfriends or ex's!
funny, similar thing happened to me when i was 20, she wanted to get married and i was like hell no. after she kept bugging me about it i was out of there and never looked back. last i heard she's still trying to get marrired:p at the time i thought it was a armo thing, but i guess not
Old 03-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
definietly !! Sunny is that you?
Yes this is Sun.
Old 03-25-2004, 03:42 PM

CLK55
Originally posted by thuged_out
funny, similar thing happened to me when i was 20, she wanted to get married and i was like hell no. after she kept bugging me about it i was out of there and never looked back. last i heard she's still trying to get marrired:p at the time i thought it was a armo thing, but i guess not
loll it is an armo thing, my ex is armenian haha
Old 03-29-2004, 06:13 PM

hmmmm

Think we can start up a "Post your X pic" thread?!?

HAHA.

Rob :v
Old 03-29-2004, 06:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Re: hmmmm

Originally posted by CLK430ROB
Think we can start up a "Post your X pic" thread?!?

HAHA.

Rob :v

Old 03-31-2004, 11:21 PM

too many to list
Congrats on ur new car. Sorry about the old one. Ive learned first hand with the accident bs...what a drag. Go to therapy you will feel better. Charcoal rims might look good on ur car...or polished alloys...maybe BRABUS. I wont ask about the girls...someone may have covered that issue.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:56 PM

2001 CLK 430 Silver
Crusin in that 55 ,it won't take long before you have her spot filled
Old 04-05-2004, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SLK55 AMG
what do u feel about having a benz after a bimmer?

cuz i have a bimmer, and cant wait to get my slk 55 on october, so hows the driving ?
Old 04-05-2004, 05:05 PM

CLK55
Re: what do u feel about having a benz after a bimmer?

Originally posted by SLK55_AMG
cuz i have a bimmer, and cant wait to get my slk 55 on october, so hows the driving ?
i miss stickshift badly , but whatever the clk is amazing i'd take this over the m3 for sure and i only had a 330ci before

what kind of bimmer did you have?
Old 04-06-2004, 11:32 PM

MB & BMW
COngrats on your new car.
Sucks what happened with the accident. I know how you feel cuz I crashed my C32 a few months ago...