CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

2004 CLK55 minor issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2018, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 CLK55 AMG
2004 CLK55 minor issues

Hello MB World,

Just bought a 2004 CLK55 with 92K miles in very good conditions but with some minor issues so I’m looking for your advice/expertise:
  • The easy-entry/exit setting it’s not working when it is supposed to move the seat back when opening the door/turning off the car or moving forward when closing the door/ turning on the car. It just moving up and down the steering wheel and YES the option "Steer. Col. + Seat" is selected in the convenience options. When you adjust independent the seat back or forward it works perfect.
  • The passenger seat belt presenter stop working the other day. As a test when I push the door sensor (to see if it works) the interior light turns off also when I drive away with the door open the warning message shows on the control system. When playing with the door sensor theirs no sound like the seat belt presenter it’s trying to work. Check both fuses and they are ok.
  • The Xenon lights seems not to be adjusted correctly to me they are illuminating like downward. Does someone have the detail on how should the measurement be or a guide to use? When I turn them on in front of a wall like 20 feet away it makes la Z image.

Any input on these issues will be very appreciated!!!