CLK55 AMG, CLK63 AMG (W208, W209) 2000 - 2010 (Two Generations)

2006 W209 CLK55 Driver Seat Questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2024, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK 500 Cab
2006 W209 CLK55 Driver Seat Questions

I recently took my driver seat to my Interior Guy(Mape's Auto Upholstery.. Awesome!) to get some "Freshening" and when I went to pick it up, He pointed out to me that the Hose that supplies the Air to the Seat Air Controls had snapped(Bought a new Lower Cushion Air Controller), but also it was pointed out to me that the 3-way Split Nipple that is located behind the upper rear Plastic Cover, 2 of the 3 nipples had broken off. My question is where to I buy another one of those?(I will try to Picture and include) And thirdly, underneath the Seat Bottom, there is a Brown Wire that looks to be heat shrunk that becomes Blue and then goes into a Connector. On the other side of the Connector, there seem to have 2 Wires coming out of it. A Brown Wire and a Blue Wire but it seems the Blue Wire is no longer connected. What is strange with this is that when looking at the inside of the Connector that is seems the Blue Wire

Nipple broken off of the Air Controller

3-Way Air "Nipple" that I need to find a replacement

Is that Blue Wire supposed to be connected? Can it just be T-Tapped to the Brown Wire if it is supposed to be connected?
disconnected from, it doesn't seem like there is room for both wires to be connected. My question is whether or not the Blue Wire is supposed to be connected?