CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Gentlemen....... Start your engines!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 10:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano Silverstone F1
Talking Gentlemen....... Start your engines!!!

Here we go... and the Race is on. Get out the KY! Mags

Uhhhh...... Sorry!!! I forgot to post the web link like a dumb ***!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited by magwheel; 06-25-2007 at 01:11 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
X5, E320cdi ,E220,R-Royce,Jag MKII and more...
Nice to hear this. Can`t wait to see the car. I want one to in white, silver or red. That is the hottest car since years in my eyes. I like it more than a CLK-DTM!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 02:48 PM
MBH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55 Delivered 01/07/05
Originally Posted by magwheel
Here we go... and the Race is on. Get out the KY! Mags

Uhhhh...... Sorry!!! I forgot to post the web link like a dumb ***!!!

Yes Mags the race is on, but it should be more like, Gentlemen get out your check books!!! LOL 135K and the reserve is not met, wounder what it is?
Old 07-02-2007, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
............Not much hoopla here. Bidding has ended for this item. Zero bids. No takers. How about all those on the emperor's waiting list for a CLK63 BE?

This is an incredible car priced so incredibly wrong and will sell so incredibly poorly.

Ted
Old 07-06-2007, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
4 CLK BE cars hit the status 4 list this week. That means dealerships gave up their cars in a hope that another dealership would pick it out and take it to their inventory.

So 4 dealerships said we dont want our cars. Thats not a good sign.

I could not take one of those because I did not act quick enough. Maybe more will show up. But do I really want one? I am still torn.

I dont think demand will be all that great. A C63 will likely be 95% as good and 1/2 the money.

MB always brings out a car at the very end of the model run and it leads to the special car going kerflop in the retail market. A la CL?S65 in 2006.
Old 07-07-2007, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
4 CLK BE cars hit the status 4 list this week. That means dealerships gave up their cars in a hope that another dealership would pick it out and take it to their inventory.

So 4 dealerships said we dont want our cars. Thats not a good sign.

I could not take one of those because I did not act quick enough. Maybe more will show up. But do I really want one? I am still torn.

I dont think demand will be all that great. A C63 will likely be 95% as good and 1/2 the money.

MB always brings out a car at the very end of the model run and it leads to the special car going kerflop in the retail market. A la CL?S65 in 2006.
The high volume So Cal dealers will grab em if its an early build car. Fletcher Jones Motorcars in Newport Beach will have no problem moving the metal. They have eleven allocations and they are all spoken for and they're looking for more cars as they have the well heeled buyers ready to pull the trigger.

Low volume dealers in the snow belt and east bumfu*ky don't have the target market so why incur flooring charges if you can't move em quickly.

The C63 will be a nice piece but its not in the same league as the CLK63 Black. If you think so consider that the Black has run the "Ring" in 7:45.
Thats within a second of a Pagani Zonda S:eek The C63 will not remotely come close to braking the 8 second mark.

I see your point on the CL65, problem is it never got the buz that the CLk 63 Black is getting.

Jimmy