CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Distronic?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche GT3RS, Jaguar XKR Portfolio, Porsche Cayenne GTS, DeTomaso Mangusta, Alfa Romeo Duetto
Distronic?

Most will probably laugh, but I am wondering if it is possible to get the Black Series with either Distronic or Distronic Plus? It is a feature that I have grown incapable of living without for a daily driver, and I could probably use one of these for everything; including the daily commute.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:32 PM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
There are no options for the Black Series. You could possibly have the AMG Studio do a special build but I doubt it as this is such a "limited production" vehicle.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
Originally Posted by benjyboards
Most will probably laugh, but I am wondering if it is possible to get the Black Series with either Distronic or Distronic Plus? It is a feature that I have grown incapable of living without for a daily driver, and I could probably use one of these for everything; including the daily commute.
No options for the Black Series, except some dealer installed phone stuff.

However, AMG has a special vehicle department that they can do just about anything unless it compromises safety. They have done far more complex projects like the Leica night vision GL Wagon for night time hunting which set back the owner over $10mm. You should contact them directly.
Jimmy
Old 12-30-2007, 09:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Porsche GT3RS, Jaguar XKR Portfolio, Porsche Cayenne GTS, DeTomaso Mangusta, Alfa Romeo Duetto
Distronic

Thanks for the advice. I will contact them and give it a try, although I am not sure there are still any more US production being made.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 98 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
DTR PLUS cannot be added but DTR should be doable since it's still a CLK chassis