CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

C63 is the Same as the CLK63 but better?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 09:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by UltraSuperDudeS
LOL What a douchebag snob, You don't drive a ferrari getover yourself, its just a CLK63 amg with better suspension and some CF trim and no back seat...Might as well got a 997 TT and not look like a poser... because no matter how much you think it handles good for a 3900 lbs car its a freakin porker and it seems noback seats didnt help... So, before you look down on others just remind yourself you still drive a Mercedes...Not a Ferrari, so you cant put down another Mercedes...thanks poser.
oh dear.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 AMG Black
LOL What a douchebag snob, You don't drive a ferrari getover yourself, its just a CLK63 amg with better suspension and some CF trim and no back seat...Might as well got a 997 TT and not look like a poser... because no matter how much you think it handles good for a 3900 lbs car its a freakin porker and it seems noback seats didnt help... So, before you look down on others just remind yourself you still drive a Mercedes...Not a Ferrari, so you cant put down another Mercedes...thanks poser.
Think he's got a GED?

AS
Old 05-13-2008, 01:01 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 CLK 63 Black Series, 2013 G63, 2014 RS5 Coupe, 2013 JKUR 10A
So if you check this guy's other posts, he spends half his time on this board ranting about the BS and how its owners are posers and its not a Ferrari or M3 CSL, yet then he posts asking for help finding an exhaust system for a GL550 to make it sound like a BS.
Old 05-13-2008, 01:54 AM

So if you have a Ferrari, a Porsche or two and still think that the BS is a great car; and worth every penny and equal in many respects to the P and F car... are you still a poser?

The BS rocks, and you could spend a lifetime learning to drive it. Take a little time to read between the lines of AS posts.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
Spewing on this thread too? This guy is a loon!

Originally Posted by ET550
So if you check this guy's other posts, he spends half his time on this board ranting about the BS and how its owners are posers and its not a Ferrari or M3 CSL, yet then he posts asking for help finding an exhaust system for a GL550 to make it sound like a BS.
I looked at his postings last night and noticed the same thing.........

Old 05-13-2008, 10:08 AM
Out Of Control!

Damn bro! So much hatred! LOL
Old 05-13-2008, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
I see he is on probabtion as he deserves that, I would probably ban him for life if I were one of the moderators. I didn't quite expect to see that kind of attitute appears on an MB forum board. I guess recession has finally hit him, and hard.
Old 05-13-2008, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
Originally Posted by 2MANYCARS
I see he is on probabtion as he deserves that, I would probably ban him for life if I were one of the moderators.
He got off light, he should have been

I do this for fun and don't take any of it too serious but this dude is really an angry individual. I hope life gets better for him......
Old 05-13-2008, 08:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
So UltraSuperDude, what do you drive? This is the third thread I have seen you attack someone on, it's obvious you have little or no real knowledge about cars, and you are just on here trying to cause trouble. SO AGAIN, WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? I promise you, I don't care what kind of car you have my "porker" CLK63 Black Series will smoke you around any track you pick with me behind the wheel. Sounds like someone is a wee bit jealous, doesn't it?

LOSER!
Old 05-13-2008, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Maybe he can't reply because he is on probabtion? Never been warned in any of the forums in the past and now and I don't know how it works once you are on probabtion.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 SL55
Originally Posted by jrcart
This is the third thread I have seen you attack someone on LOSER!
This is nothing, you should have read the nasty stuff he said about YOU (and me too) and your BS in a thread he started that has since been deleted.........
Old 05-13-2008, 11:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
This is going down the same path as the deleted thread....
Old 05-14-2008, 04:54 AM
Almost a Member!

hahahahahhahah UltraSuperDudeS just type up what he just saw on the net about a zo6 and pretend he has one... what a clown.. he said 150 shot of juice!!....
Old 05-14-2008, 12:21 PM

CLK 63 AMG Black
Can we ignore UltraStupidDudeS and hope a moderator or his mommy catch up with him? He is probably in school right now. AS
Old 05-14-2008, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
LOL, I'm not a loser, At least I didn't put ricer lambo doors on my 100k+car... do that to a civic... Jrcart, your a poser and I stand behind my statement, And check my sig if you want to see what I drive...I got a Z06 that weighs in at 3094 LBS with half a tank of fuel and a driver...It has lingenfelter 660 HP Package and a 150 shot of juice whenever need may arise. I got Pfadt sway bars and Moton Clubsport coilovers. along with 295/35/19 front 345/35/19 rear Hoosier R6's on Iforged's. I make 600+rwhp alone on motor and I track this car at homestead every weekend....If you are there, I'm in a blacked out Z06... and I'm ANYTHING but jealous of your waste of polished ****.
If I wanted a black series I would've gotten it.
Oh a real tough guy. I too have a Lingenfelter tuned...CTS-V. You call me a poser? Why do you care what other people do to their cars so much? I own more vehicles than you will ever dream of owning. I get bored, I buy a new one, it's that simple. Cars, motorcycles, boats it doesn't matter. You probably don't even own a Lingenfelter, produce a vin # for me so I can verify with my freind that works there. As for the lambo doors, I'm gald it pi$$es you off, maybe I will put a set on my new ZR1.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
LOL, I'm not a loser, At least I didn't put ricer lambo doors on my 100k+car... do that to a civic... Jrcart, your a poser and I stand behind my statement, And check my sig if you want to see what I drive...I got a Z06 that weighs in at 3094 LBS with half a tank of fuel and a driver...It has lingenfelter 660 HP Package and a 150 shot of juice whenever need may arise. I got Pfadt sway bars and Moton Clubsport coilovers. along with 295/35/19 front 345/35/19 rear Hoosier R6's on Iforged's. I make 600+rwhp alone on motor and I track this car at homestead every weekend....If you are there, I'm in a blacked out Z06... and I'm ANYTHING but jealous of your waste of polished ****.
If I wanted a black series I would've gotten it.
For some reason...I really doubt you have an LPE Z06 with weight reduction and a large shot of N2O. Are you on CF? What's your username?
Old 05-14-2008, 01:25 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
Originally Posted by jrcart
I actually think the C63 is the best looking car in the MB line-up. I think it has the most sinister look. If it were a tad bigger I would have one as a (summer time) dailey driver.
I agree, I really like it.

Imagine it with all the goodies your BS has - um, good!
Old 05-14-2008, 01:43 PM

2008 CLK 63 Black Series, 2013 G63, 2014 RS5 Coupe, 2013 JKUR 10A
Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
For some reason...I really doubt you have an LPE Z06 with weight reduction and a large shot of N2O. Are you on CF? What's your username?
I dont think he will be responding. Looks like his status was just "upgraded" to Banned.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Founder

He has 3 infractions, the third is a 30 day suspension. As the infraction points roll off, he will be back. Hopefully with a better attitude.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
His posts are deleted, but I'm glad this thread survives, let the topic resumes.
Old 05-14-2008, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Founder

only some of the posts where he so blatantly violated the TOU, that we had no choice.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:31 PM

Jaguar STR
We had a good exchange from intellegent owners with first hand experience in many diffrent models going. Glad to see the mods put the children to bed so to speak so the adults can countinue there conversation.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
This forum is what car forums are all about. Showing everyone who much "richer" they are because of a car they bought. Hilarious.
Old 05-15-2008, 05:44 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Ok, I do not own any of the two cars mentioned CLK63 BS or the C63, but here is where I am finding it hard
The clk bs is supposed to be the AMG Track Car and the bad *** of the 63 range...yet a few months down the line you get the c63 with
  • improved tranny down blip and more responsive (something you would want for the track)
  • new ESP settings (on, sport ESP or completely off. needed for track use!)
  • same front parts for front axe (i think not %100 sure)
  • New nav & safety equipment
  • fits more people & weight is not hugely different
  • looks debatable both look great
  • Newer car
  • price (but the CLK BS is exclusive granted )
  • or better yet the SL 63 new tranny MCT ( no torq converter)
  • SL 63launch control (drag race & starting off toy!)

From a 1/4 mile perspective a member on this forum TRez63 went to the AMG event, where they had many 63s including the clk bs new SL63 and the C63. From what i recall the C63 was neck and neck, or edged out the clk bs sometimes in a drag race. Even our own members are getting better times in the E63 in drag racing events

The DTM CLK as others mentioned came with a monster engine, and some claim that it had to be tuned down a bit or else it would have raped the SLR. No 55k would even think of going head to head with a DTM or an SLR and stand a chance in stock form...but in the c63 vs. clk bs 63, the fear gap is much smaller.

65 is an other topic, but the striaght line performance is and they are not cheap! unles you go used then you open up more room to argue value & performance.

To the M3 beats c63 round the track, what you say is true, but...the thing is the C63s that are been tested are not all equipped with the P30 package (car is lower, suspension, LSD, brakes etc), where as the M comes standard with an electronic diff I think.

Second problem Tires & wheel dimensions!!!

What tires does the M3 come with?
I saw an EVO mag review, with the M3 vs. the IS F and it had pilot cup tires (slicks!!) where as the IS F had sport tires

and then they say it makes better lap times , am sure it would any way, but giving it pilot cups is cheating, if you are comparing them on a track!
The M3 will be getting the new DSG tranny though, before the m5 so BMW does it to, but there is a power difference between the two

lastly given the choice I would probably take the CLK Blk, but it could not be easy, unless I knew that the new changes can be incorporated into the car, which I doubt the new SL tranny could with out some heavy engineering needed

Last edited by Zod; 05-15-2008 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=Zod;2825572]Ok, I do not own any of the two cars mentioned CLK63 BS or the C63, but here is where I am finding it hard
The clk bs is supposed to be the AMG Track Car and the bad *** of the 63 range...yet a few months down the line you get the c63 with
  • improved tranny down blip and more responsive (something you would want for the track)
  • new ESP settings (on, sport ESP or completely off. needed for track use!)
  • same front parts for front axe (i think not %100 sure)
  • New nav & safety equipment
  • fits more people & weight is not hugely different
  • looks debatable both look great
  • Newer car
  • price (but the CLK BS is exclusive granted )
  • or better yet the SL 63 new tranny MCT ( no torq converter)
  • SL 63launch control (drag race & starting off toy!)

From a 1/4 mile perspective a member on this forum TRez63 went to the AMG event, where they had many 63s including the clk bs new SL63 and the C63. From what i recall the C63 was neck and neck, or edged out the clk bs sometimes in a drag race. Even our own members are getting better times in the E63 in drag racing events

But when they went on the big track, and autocross it wasn't even close. The BS showed its prowess. the hot laps in this car to die for!

On the drag race(s), it was more about ability to anticipate the light on the start, than anything else. The SL 63 felt like it had more HP and the transmission is great, the E63 was an amazingly competent performer and the BS was the one you wanted to take home, and was tail wagging happy all throughout the event.

The C63 was good (great in fact), but it is no Black Series by any stretch of the imagination. Back to back autocrossing in each of the cars proved that over and over again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: C63 is the Same as the CLK63 but better?