CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

1ST POST & PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK 63 Black Series
I think it was his cousin in Miami.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 CLK 63 Black Series
Originally Posted by jrcart
LOL!!!!!!!! Buyer fell through? Was it Marty, aka AMGAutobahnAuto?

Sorry, don't mean to make light of you missing out on the sale of your car, but seems like a weird coinsidence.

Good luck with the sale.
Car is re-listed on Ebay. Item #170249049162

JR,
Can you please keep Marty and his family away this time.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

2008 BLK/BLK CLK63 AMG BLACK SERIES
Very funny... I belive some of you don't know how ebay work's. Do you know what shill bidding is? If not please look it up on ebay. It happen's about 89% of time. This due because the item is in high demand. How it work's is, if you are the seller. You list a car, shoe's, watch, or whatever. Now sure most of have friend's and family that use ebay as well. All you have to do is make sure name's and addresses don't match. With that it become's easy for them to bid on your auction (friend's & family). I have seen it alot. If you need more info please pm. I'll let you know exactly what to look for. It has happen to me twice.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by AmgAutobahnAuto
Very funny... I belive some of you don't know how ebay work's. Do you know what shill bidding is? If not please look it up on ebay. It happen's about 89% of time. This due because the item is in high demand. How it work's is, if you are the seller. You list a car, shoe's, watch, or whatever. Now sure most of have friend's and family that use ebay as well. All you have to do is make sure name's and addresses don't match. With that it become's easy for them to bid on your auction (friend's & family). I have seen it alot. If you need more info please pm. I'll let you know exactly what to look for. It has happen to me twice.
So what do you have to say for yourself about Orion Blue SL55, why would you use the same exact story several months ago? Did you think we were too dumb to figure out that was you? IP searches take about 10 minutes Marty. Maybe E-bay is not the problem Marty, maybe it's you! I buy stuff on E-bay all the time, I have bought entire fleets of semis on E-bay, I have bought concert tickets, car parts, motorcycles and vacations on E-bay and I have never had a problem any bigger than simply being out bid on a couple occasions. You have some bad luck, I would stick to good old fashioned department store shopping if I were you Marty.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Banned

So what do you have to say for yourself about Orion Blue SL55, why would you use the same exact story several months ago? Did you think we were too dumb to figure out that was you? IP searches take about 10 minutes Marty. Maybe E-bay is not the problem Marty, maybe it's you! I buy stuff on E-bay all the time, I have bought entire fleets of semis on E-bay, I have bought concert tickets, car parts, motorcycles and vacations on E-bay and I have never had a problem any bigger than simply being out bid on a couple occasions. You have some bad luck, I would stick to good old fashioned department store shopping if I were you Marty.

I may not have as much money as you JRCART. When you do have lots of money I belive people dont worry about ther spending habbit's. I mean let's be more serious. If I got my car for 110k and you got your's for about 150k it wouldn't matter to you. I am just sayin why worry. I belive most of us should enjoy whatever we have. I belive we only live once. Take life one day at time. This is what I belive. I am not tryin to be rude. I understand how much you hate me. I am tryin my best. With the user ID, your 100% rite. This was one of mine more stupidty thing's I have done here. What more can I say. I know most of you wish for me to just go away. I just want enjoy the stories and question's about our car's, is that too much to ask. I already tried my best for forgiveness. It's not gonna happen. I already have taken this over edge. I KNOW THAT. So please you dont have to keep rubbent in face. I know I screwed up. I am no writer, please try to make the best of it.

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-12-2008 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
I may not have as much money as you JRCART. When you do have lots of money I belive people dont worry about ther spending habbit's. I mean let's be more serious. If I got my car for 110k and you got your's for about 150k it wouldn't matter to you. I am just sayin why worry. I belive most of us should enjoy whatever we have. I belive we only live once. Take life one day at time. This is what I belive. I am not tryin to be rude. I understand how much you hate me. I am tryin my best. With the user ID, your 100% rite. This was one of mine more stupidty thing's I have done here. What more can I say. I know most of you wish for me to just go away. I just want enjoy the stories and question's about our car's, is that too much to ask. I already tried my best for forgiveness. It's not gonna happen. I already have taken this over edge. I KNOW THAT. So please you dont have to keep rubbent in face. I know I screwed up. I am no writer, please try to make the best of it.
Can you see why no body like you? Nobody knows if whats coming out of your mouth is real or Disneyland. Why would you make up a story about buying an Orion Blue SL? I really want to know the answer to that very question, please explain. Can you see why people are still questioning if you really even own the BS? Ever heard the saying "ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY"? Ever heard this saying " Fool Me Once Shame On You, Fool Me Twice Shame On Me"? That's what's happening here Marty. Nobody trusts a word you say. You say one thing and then 15 minutes later you go back on what you just said. You have offended peoples race, and insulted the very country we live in. You expect people to just welcome you with open arms after that? I would honestly say just call it quits for a while and let the masses cool down and in time they will either forget, forgive or find a replacement for you, you know, somebody else they can OWN!

Give it a rest Marty
Old 08-13-2008, 12:39 AM

CLK63 BS AUDI S5 AUDI Q7 4.2 SLine C230 Sport 2010 ML 350
Can you see why no body like you? Nobody knows if whats coming out of your mouth is real or Disneyland. Why would you make up a story about buying an Orion Blue SL? I really want to know the answer to that very question, please explain. Can you see why people are still questioning if you really even own the BS? Ever heard the saying "ONCE BITTEN, TWICE SHY"? Ever heard this saying " Fool Me Once Shame On You, Fool Me Twice Shame On Me"? That's what's happening here Marty. Nobody trusts a word you say. You say one thing and then 15 minutes later you go back on what you just said. You have offended peoples race, and insulted the very country we live in. You expect people to just welcome you with open arms after that? I would honestly say just call it quits for a while and let the masses cool down and in time they will either forget, forgive or find a replacement for you, you know, somebody else they can OWN!

Give it a rest Marty

Wait a second is this really happening again?
Its not Wednesday - He promised he wouldnt be back till Wednesday - hey hey hey hold on just one second here - you promised Wednesday - we needed that break Marty.
Marty were you an ESL student?
Where you always this stupid? Just what is your story brother? If you weren't sooo annoying this would almost be fun. I think my favorite posts are those little gems of knowledge that you drop on us about what you've realized ab life and your philosophies gathered from your brilliant 22 yrs. Great Stuff!! Especially to guys twice your age who just don't have the insight that you have garnered at such a tender age.
Hell I haven't seen my car in 4 months so i have nothing else to contribute but beating up on you. Did you notice your moronic post ab what position you leave the tranny in or whtvr it is you said - got zero responses? That should say it all. I was trying to understand it but i just couldn't grasp it buddy. The parts ab the track - Please please please the day you "hit the track" please call me - im dyin to see you on the track - your fat head stuffed into an XL helmet - priceless.
Ill pay for track time - I'm sure JR will chip in to see this too. Anyone else?
I warned you guys about Carlito and Benny Blanco - no second chances -
I bet you George Jung wishes he never told Diego it was Derrick Ferreal either - see what i mean???
Old 08-13-2008, 01:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by JT55
Wait a second is this really happening again?
Its not Wednesday - He promised he wouldnt be back till Wednesday - hey hey hey hold on just one second here - you promised Wednesday - we needed that break Marty.
Marty were you an ESL student?
Where you always this stupid? Just what is your story brother? If you weren't sooo annoying this would almost be fun. I think my favorite posts are those little gems of knowledge that you drop on us about what you've realized ab life and your philosophies gathered from your brilliant 22 yrs. Great Stuff!! Especially to guys twice your age who just don't have the insight that you have garnered at such a tender age.
Hell I haven't seen my car in 4 months so i have nothing else to contribute but beating up on you. Did you notice your moronic post ab what position you leave the tranny in or whtvr it is you said - got zero responses? That should say it all. I was trying to understand it but i just couldn't grasp it buddy. The parts ab the track - Please please please the day you "hit the track" please call me - im dyin to see you on the track - your fat head stuffed into an XL helmet - priceless.
Ill pay for track time - I'm sure JR will chip in to see this too. Anyone else?
I bet you George Jung wishes he never told Diego it was Derrick Ferreal either - see what i mean???
I would honestly say just call it quits for a while and let the masses cool down and in time they will either forget, forgive or find a replacement for you, you know, somebody else they can OWN!
JRCART - respect your wisdom and will stay away for a matter of 6 months and you have my word.

JT55 - Are you sure your from NY? I think your talking about a movie. With a mouth like your's, I'm surprised your alive. Apparently you did give me a second chance. And look what happen? I got you at the end. I took JR's advice and went ghost.

Last edited by AmgAutobahnAuto; 08-13-2008 at 01:42 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 AM

JRCART - respect your wisdom and will stay away for a matter of 6 months and you have my word.

JT55 - Are you sure your from NY? I think your talking about a movie. With a mouth like your's, I'm surprised your alive. Apparently you did give me a second chance. And look what happen? I got you at the end. I took JR's advice and went ghost.
I'm positive Fat ***. PM me I'll give you my work addy its right near you. Ill show u why I'm still alive.
BTW - how are u "staying away" if your still posting?
Old 08-13-2008, 02:21 PM

Received 262 Likes on 168 Posts
Originally Posted by JT55
Where you always this stupid?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
03 CLK 55 AMG, IMCO muffler/Magnaflow tips, KW V1 coilovers, 19" Petrol Metrix Wheels
wow am i reading a honda civic forum or the BS forum. there is some childish stuff going on in here.
Old 08-13-2008, 06:53 PM

To many to list!
Great Pictures LOOSH!! got any video's for us?
Old 08-13-2008, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by AMGOODNESS
wow am i reading a honda civic forum or the BS forum. there is some childish stuff going on in here.
He started...
Old 08-13-2008, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
Originally Posted by AMGOODNESS
The new honda civic forum
Old 08-14-2008, 03:03 AM

CLK55 AMG
Back to the original post.......
The car looks good!!! Good luck with your sale.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
I can't believe Loosh's car is available at 100k and hasn't been snapped up.

That's really bad news for dealers holding at anything over 110k for a new car.
Old 08-14-2008, 02:42 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 CLK 63 Black Series
Originally Posted by DFW01E55
I can't believe Loosh's car is available at 100k and hasn't been snapped up.

That's really bad news for dealers holding at anything over 110k for a new car.
DFW,
Thanks for the props and the link.
Old 08-14-2008, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Loosh, as you know, I want a white one ... I can only hope to find one as nice as your silver. I think it will be months before that happens when considering price only ... forget about the nice work you've done.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:40 PM

A damn pickup truck
Lots of audio haters around here. Jeez

Any more details on that stereo? I see that it's all Focal, but that could be anything from $100 A-series to the $4000 Be series... whatcha got??

BTW, this is the only customized CLK Black I've ever liked (sorry jrcart).
Old 08-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Almost a Member!

2008 CLK 63 Black Series
Originally Posted by abe530
Lots of audio haters around here. Jeez

Any more details on that stereo? I see that it's all Focal, but that could be anything from $100 A-series to the $4000 Be series... whatcha got??

BTW, this is the only customized CLK Black I've ever liked (sorry jrcart).
Abe,
Speakers throughout are the K2 power series, and the single woofer in the trunk is the Polyglass 11". We originally tried the K2 woofer but it didn't sound as good, go figure. System sounds incredible and that is with the stock head unit. Thanks.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 140 Likes on 107 Posts
ML350
Loosh....ur car is sweet and tempting. Im watching with curiosity. With only 350 or so cars in the US, im a bit surprised there are so many on ebay.

T
Old 08-21-2008, 01:24 PM
JDB

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
. . . With only 350 or so cars in the US, im a bit surprised there are so many on ebay.

T
There are only about a dozen CLK 63 Black Series on eBay, right now.

I have been following the market on the cars and for some reason, there seems to be little to no interest in the vehicles that are listed. The same vehicles keep being re-listed, week after week. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the specific cars that are being offered, or if they are being offered by speculators with unreal expectations.

JDB
Old 08-21-2008, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
Originally Posted by JDB
There are only about a dozen CLK 63 Black Series on eBay, right now.

I have been following the market on the cars and for some reason, there seems to be little to no interest in the vehicles that are listed. The same vehicles keep being re-listed, week after week. Makes me wonder if there is something wrong with the specific cars that are being offered, or if they are being offered by speculators with unreal expectations.

JDB
In this economy most people aren't dumping $100,000 into a depreciating asset.

I like your car Loosh but am stuck with my other cars for now..
Old 08-21-2008, 02:56 PM

2014 G63 | 2011 LP570
Loosh

How bout you sell me the wheels. We all know selling wheels on the car is not as profitable as selling them a la carte....
Old 08-21-2008, 08:47 PM
JDB

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by MercPlease
In this economy most people aren't dumping $100,000 into a depreciating asset.
Agreed, that most people aren't willing or able to purchase this car . . .

. . . but bad economy or not, if these cars on eBay are the real deal and in good shape, I still think that the few that are available would find a home.

Or, maybe the only real buyers that are still left in this current economy are the type that only want to purchase their cars new, directly from M-B dealers. It will be interesting to see what plays out in the secondary market in the months to come.

JDB

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1ST POST & PICS