CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

maintenance schedule

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 08:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maintenance schedule

thinking of buying a clk 63 black but live some distance from a mb dealer,how frequent is service / maintenance for the car?
Old 06-15-2008, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bgluckdo
thinking of buying a clk 63 black but live some distance from a mb dealer,how frequent is service / maintenance for the car?
Not really an important question, because you will look for every excuse to drive this car; and the further the better.

I notice mine shows service in 23 days, (which is close to the 1 year mark versus mileage (3K)) probably based upon production date as opposed to delivery date. Of course there is the required Service to change differential fluid within the first 2000 miles.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:15 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 AMG Black
Mine says "18 days", and I am at 6666 (!!!!!) miles. I think I got my car in September. I wonder if it is a build date callendar interval, as it makes no sense for there to be an interval time demand after the first service is a mileage demand. I'm guessing our cars came off the line in the same time frame. AS