CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

To CLK63 BS owners...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2009 | 09:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML350
here is another car for little money......trans oil leak fixed by MB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SS:MOTORS:1123
Old 09-13-2009 | 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by Doctodd33
here is another car for little money......trans oil leak fixed by MB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...SS:MOTORS:1123
That's the first MB buy back that I've heard of on a Black Series.
Old 09-13-2009 | 04:26 PM

Public Transportation
That is a good deal. Wonder how the re-sell will be hurt by the buy back.
Old 09-14-2009 | 12:21 AM

I wouldn't touch the buyback! If your concerned about resale, I would not bother with it. Because it is a buyback, not sure HOW many versus what what the issue itself was that caused it to be bought back after so many miles were put on it!

Additionally being in the market myself, I believe the lowest priced NON black cars that have sold recently, both went for $78k with around 8k miles each, give or take a few miles.

The buyback clk63BS for sale currently, the people there are not going below 70k, as of right now. I have offered even tried to pull detailed service records! I don't know if MBUSA has CPO the car? Auto check did not say anything but I think they did so on previous Buybacks. I think if you wait a little more say another 3-4 months, come winter you can find your car!

Additionally there was another silver clk63BS with 14k miles and a minor accident report on carfax, with no repair work though, that went for around $75k. I didn't want it at that price so they auctioned it off, where I think its probably changing hands several times and going to pick up another 1,000 more miles and be listed for $78k with room for negotiation.

Its a fantastic car! I can't wait to own one myself, I love AMG's, 911's. and M's. If I could afford one of each I would of bought it the second I test drove it and still kept my current car.