CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Anybody know this car blk/blk BS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 02:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'13 Audi RS5
Thanks Chuck Z for the info. Looks like the same car. The original owner apparently knew someone at Renntech and got a special deal on the upgrades. Looks like most of the aero body parts are no longer on the car now. Second owner just had the rack and pinion replaced and engine mount replaced. I was suspicious which is why I posted my question on this forum. I appreciate your help.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by peh-amg
Thanks Chuck Z for the info. Looks like the same car. The original owner apparently knew someone at Renntech and got a special deal on the upgrades. Looks like most of the aero body parts are no longer on the car now. Second owner just had the rack and pinion replaced and engine mount replaced. I was suspicious which is why I posted my question on this forum. I appreciate your help.
Rack and pinion and engine mounts replaced??? I'm no expert but that might be a red flag, maybe some front end collision damage? No other reason I can think of for rack and pinion and engine mounts to be replaced on a low mileage BS....and before you even suggest that the mods and increased HP torqued the mounts I'm gonna call bs (and I'm not talking Black Series). I'd probably pass on this vehicle unless its an absolute steal price wise.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:11 PM

'13 Audi RS5
Originally Posted by jrcart
Rack and pinion and engine mounts replaced??? I'm no expert but that might be a red flag, maybe some front end collision damage? No other reason I can think of for rack and pinion and engine mounts to be replaced on a low mileage BS....and before you even suggest that the mods and increased HP torqued the mounts I'm gonna call bs (and I'm not talking Black Series). I'd probably pass on this vehicle unless its an absolute steal price wise.

I agree and I already passed on this car last week.

PS. are you going to run your car at any of the Road America track days this month?
Old 10-04-2010, 12:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by peh-amg
I agree and I already passed on this car last week.

PS. are you going to run your car at any of the Road America track days this month?
I was not aware of any track days at RA this month, who's event is it? I'd love more info on the events and dates. RA is by far my favorite track.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:01 PM

'13 Audi RS5
Originally Posted by jrcart
I was not aware of any track days at RA this month, who's event is it? I'd love more info on the events and dates. RA is by far my favorite track.

MVP is Oct 16 & 17 and MFBA is Oct 23 & 24. I agree that RA is a fantastic track. Let me know if you go as I would like to see your Black Series in action.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

MBUSA
how bout this one....100k in upgrade...the jrcart twin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Merce...fCarsQ5fTrucks
Old 10-19-2010, 09:46 PM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by GHAZAN

Sick car....but to sell it and hardly see any return on all those mods is a shame. Amusing they would include the invoice in the auction...as if anyone is going to pay what they did for all the upgrades.
Old 10-19-2010, 10:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
LZH, it's to prove what value was put into the mods. Mod values are never recouped in the sale of a car, how are you surprised?

I'm not sure if anyone else is tired of your b!tch!ness but I sure am.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:51 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
LZH, it's to prove what value was put into the mods. Mod values are never recouped in the sale of a car, how are you surprised?

I'm not sure if anyone else is tired of your b!tch!ness but I sure am.

Awwwww, your tired of reading my posts and my "b!tch!nes" ??? Well try this one on for size d!p*****.

It has nothing to do with "proving what value was put into the mods"....It's simply eBay marketing at it finest trying to lure in an uninformed buyer and justify the high asking price as an inflated starting point for negotiations. If you can't see that, then I'd suggest you might be a potential customer.

First of all, we all know the value of the mods. But if you had paid attention and pulled your head out of your *** for minute; you would have realized that my comments were based on the BUY IT NOW price of the auction. If mod values are "NEVER recouped in the sale of a car" as you stated above, then why post the invoices and why are they asking $134,500 for a car with 7,316 miles on it????????? Especially when Chucks car with 2000 miles in MINT condition was just purchased for less than $90,000!!!

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-bla...-2k-miles.html

CLEARLY the seller thinks the mods are worth alot more than they are based on the asking price - THAT was the basis for my comments. Had you taken a minute to think it thru you might have reached the same conclusion and not spouted off and made yourself look like an idiot. But, I guess that's just some lingering animosity from a previous thread so you decided to voice it here and make personal attacks.
So to answer your question...I'm not surprised at all. And you shouldn't be surprised by my response, either - B!TCH.

Last edited by LZH; 10-20-2010 at 02:05 AM.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:01 AM

'13 Audi RS5

I like the wheels on this one.
Old 10-20-2010, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by LZH
Awwwww, your tired of reading my posts and my "b!tch!nes" ??? Well try this one on for size d!p*****.

It has nothing to do with "proving what value was put into the mods"....It's simply eBay marketing at it finest trying to lure in an uninformed buyer and justify the high asking price as an inflated starting point for negotiations. If you can't see that, then I'd suggest you might be a potential customer.

First of all, we all know the value of the mods. But if you had paid attention and pulled your head out of your *** for minute; you would have realized that my comments were based on the BUY IT NOW price of the auction. If mod values are "NEVER recouped in the sale of a car" as you stated above, then why post the invoices and why are they asking $134,500 for a car with 7,316 miles on it????????? Especially when Chucks car with 2000 miles in MINT condition was just purchased for less than $90,000!!!

https://mbworld.org/forums/clk63-bla...-2k-miles.html

CLEARLY the seller thinks the mods are worth alot more than they are based on the asking price - THAT was the basis for my comments. Had you taken a minute to think it thru you might have reached the same conclusion and not spouted off and made yourself look like an idiot. But, I guess that's just some lingering animosity from a previous thread so you decided to voice it here and make personal attacks.
So to answer your question...I'm not surprised at all. And you shouldn't be surprised by my response, either - B!TCH.

Hahaha you must be a bitter, angry little man in real life. Too bad.

Buy it now doesn't mean they'll GET that price..just an FYI, brains.
Old 10-20-2010, 03:27 PM
LZH
Banned

Hahaha you must be a bitter, angry little man in real life. Too bad.

Buy it now doesn't mean they'll GET that price..just an FYI, brains.
I'm very well aware of what the BUY IT NOW means - hence my comment:

"It's simply eBay marketing at it finest trying to lure in an uninformed buyer and justify the high asking price as an inflated starting point for negotiations."

However, you contradicted yourself in saying that mod values are never recouped in the sale of a car, yet that is exactly what the seller is trying to do as evidenced by the inflated asking price...which is what led me to make the comments I did. I'm not saying they will or will not get what they are asking....simply that it's amusing that they think posting the invoices will legitimize their asking price.
I'm not sure what the disconnect is here other than the fact that you seem to have some sort of personal bone to pick with me.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63

That Black Series is outta control....
Old 10-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by _AMG_
That Black Series is outta control....

You could say that again. Funny thing is the guy spent over 100K and they still charged him tax....lol
Old 10-20-2010, 04:28 PM
LZH
Banned

Originally Posted by dynomite05
You could say that again. Funny thing is the guy spent over 100K and they still charged him tax....lol
YUP - and did you notice some of the labor charges ??? Like fitting the carbon battery cover in the rear ??? LOL - that dude obviously has cash to burn...but even still, I would have raised hell.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by dynomite05
What is the point of spending that kind of money on mods then selling it after? I would keep that car for good and enjoy the hell out of it.
Who knows what kind of other crazy cars that guy has in his garage...
Old 10-20-2010, 05:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
04 CLK 320 > CLK32K
Originally Posted by LZH
YUP - and did you notice some of the labor charges ??? Like fitting the carbon battery cover in the rear ??? LOL - that dude obviously has cash to burn...but even still, I would have raised hell.
What is the point of spending that kind of money on mods then selling it after? I would keep that car for good and enjoy the hell out of it.

$3650 to paint hood, taillights, side markers, grille, badges, and window trim.... They stuck it to him wherever they could. Did he even look at the receipt before dropping the 100k.

I'm with you _AMG_, I would have kept it also.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:07 PM
LZH
Banned

That's exactly what I was saying but I guess that makes me "b!tchy"..LOL
Old 10-20-2010, 05:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43

That one makes me wonder. Installing a custom 5 pt safety belt that is partially attached to a custom installed roll cage. What does that do for for collision safety? It's safe to assume that setup was never properly crash tested.
Old 10-20-2010, 06:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by LZH
you seem to have some sort of personal bone to pick with me.
Not at all dude, I just have read a LOT of your posts lately in various threads that have a real "stick in the a$$" air to them.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong!
Old 10-20-2010, 06:15 PM
Out Of Control!

As many would agree(including myself) that even though the owner really got the shaft he obviously has money to burn so he didn't really care. Who knows maybe the owner is a gazzilionaire?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
that have a real "stick in the a$$"
That's funny, coming from the guy that lives on Davie St in Vancouver...
Old 10-20-2010, 07:57 PM
LZH
Banned

Not at all dude, I just have read a LOT of your posts lately in various threads that have a real "stick in the a$$" air to them.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong!
So you say you don't have a bone to pick with me...yet admit to searching the forum reading "a LOT" of my posts ? Sounds personal to me but once again I'm confused at yet another inconsistency in your statements and motives. Perhaps if you don't like what I have to say (or the way I say it), then you should find a way to rebut my comments with evidence that would make your posts a bit more legitimate and not so accusatory/inflamatory.
Or, do us all a favor and put me on your ignore list - it won't hurt my fellings, I promise
Old 10-21-2010, 12:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by LZH
So you say you don't have a bone to pick with me...yet admit to searching the forum reading "a LOT" of my posts ? Sounds personal to me but once again I'm confused at yet another inconsistency in your statements and motives. Perhaps if you don't like what I have to say (or the way I say it), then you should find a way to rebut my comments with evidence that would make your posts a bit more legitimate and not so accusatory/inflamatory.
Or, do us all a favor and put me on your ignore list - it won't hurt my fellings, I promise
So wait, using the "New Posts" button on here and coming across a bunch of your little whiney posts means I'm stalking you? LOL! Actually, it means I am perusing the forums like everyone else. Stop with the delusions of grandeur, you aren't that important, chief!
Old 10-21-2010, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by rage2
That's funny, coming from the guy that lives on Davie St in Vancouver...

Touché, you son of a....!

PS, when's the next visit? Brandi was asking about you...and your 20's. Wrist shots guaranteed!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anybody know this car blk/blk BS