CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Anybody know this car blk/blk BS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 12:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by ZorroAMG
PS, when's the next visit? Brandi was asking about you...and your 20's. Wrist shots guaranteed!
Hrm, throwing enough money at strippers to be remembered. Is that a good thing or bad thing? LOL

I'll try to make it down for one more weekend before my big travelling stint (which will end up in Van for a little bit anyways).

I better be getting my wrist shots! I was pretty disappointed last time.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:52 AM
LZH
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
[QUOTE=ZorroAMG;4311382]So wait, using the "New Posts" button on here and coming across a bunch of your little whiney posts means I'm stalking you? LOL! Actually, it means I am perusing the forums like everyone else. Stop with the delusions of grandeur, you aren't that important, chief![/QUOTE]

Uh huh...that's why you're still responding.

Old 10-21-2010, 04:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Rage

I am in Vancouver next Tuesday with the car (head out Wed morning for the states)...u there by any chance? Car is going back to the states to get some more things done (roll bar, seats). I thought I had done a fair amount until I saw the invoice for this car!!

e
Old 10-21-2010, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
Originally Posted by rage2
Hrm, throwing enough money at strippers to be remembered. Is that a good thing or bad thing? LOL

I'll try to make it down for one more weekend before my big travelling stint (which will end up in Van for a little bit anyways).

I better be getting my wrist shots! I was pretty disappointed last time.
Hublot needs camera time....I was upset you didn't get your way. Silly strippers. Look forward to the next visit!
Old 10-25-2010, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Rage

I am in Vancouver next Tuesday with the car (head out Wed morning for the states)...u there by any chance? Car is going back to the states to get some more things done (roll bar, seats). I thought I had done a fair amount until I saw the invoice for this car!!

e
Won't be on the west coast for a little while. We'll eventually end up in the same city one day I'm sure!