CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

OETUNING IN CANADA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2011 | 01:20 PM

E55 AMG
Exclamation OETUNING IN CANADA

Hello fellow Mercedes owners, This is a feeler.

I was wondering if anyone would have interest in Jeremy of OETuning, to personally tune our vehicles here in Canada, specifically Toronto and surrounding area.

I have been in contact with Jeremy and he would strongly consider making a trip, given a positive response for his demand.

So who is down to get there Vehicles Optimal power released via Dyno or Box Tune by one of the, if not the most skilled, tuner in the world. No need to send your ECU anywhere were going to ship the TUNER

So who’s on boards?
Old 02-10-2011 | 11:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 BS, GLA45
There's not a lot of CLK BS's in Canada. Only 1 in Toronto, might as well just shoot alcpimpin a PM.

The only other 2 is mine in Alberta, and ecampbell in BC. His car isn't even in Canada right now.
Old 02-10-2011 | 11:48 AM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by rage2
There's not a lot of CLK BS's in Canada. Only 1 in Toronto, might as well just shoot alcpimpin a PM.

The only other 2 is mine in Alberta, and ecampbell in BC. His car isn't even in Canada right now.

Thanks my friend, I will do. I appreciate the help. How is your beast in a tuxedo treating you?
I love that car.

Would you ever consider unleashing your cars potential.

With no modifications, keeping drivability, longevity and staying within extremely safe parameters. Here is an idea of the magic Jeremy can produce:

Make:Mercedes Benz
ModelCLK63 AMG Black Series
SeriesC209 MY07
Year2008
Stock Peak HP475
Tuned Peak HP538
Stock Peak Torque465
Tuned Peak Torque525
Modification TypeBDM

If you have other modifications you're talking a whole different ball game of HP and TQ.

Let me know and I will send you details.

Last edited by AMGV855; 02-10-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: format was incorrect
Old 02-10-2011 | 10:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by AMGV855
Here is an idea of the magic Jeremy can produce:

SeriesC209 MY07
Year2008
Stock Peak HP475
Tuned Peak HP538
Stock Peak Torque465
Tuned Peak Torque525
Modification TypeBDM

If you have other modifications you're talking a whole different ball game of HP and TQ.

I'm not at all questioning what Jeremy can do but the HP figures you quoted above make absolutely no sense to me, I can't seem to justify those figures no matter how I crunch the numbers regardless if you're talking at the crank or wheels or on a dynojet, mustang or dyno dynamics dyno...Stock Peak 475??? Stock a BS makes 400 - 418 at the wheels depending on your dyno, I've even heard of a couple on dyno dynamics reading a tick under 400rwhp, if you're talking crank HP the figures are in the 498-508 range. Are you sure the numbers your posting are for a Black Series and not a C63 or CLK63 Cabrio? Not trying to flame, just curious about the numbers posted.

Last edited by jrcart; 02-10-2011 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2011 | 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here is an idea of the magic Jeremy can produce:

SeriesC209 MY07
Year2008
Stock Peak HP475
Tuned Peak HP538
Stock Peak Torque465
Tuned Peak Torque525
Modification TypeBDM

I'm not at all questioning what Jeremy can do but the HP figures you quoted above make absolutely no sense to me, I can't seem to justify those figures no mater how I crunch the numbers regardless if you're ttalking at the crank or wheels or on a dynojet, mustang or dyno dynamics dyno...Stock Peak 475??? Stock a BS makes 400 - 418 at the wheels depending on your dyno, I've even heard of a couple on dyno dynamics reading a tick under 400rwhp, if you're talking crank HP the figures are in the 498-508 range. Are you sure the numbers your posting are for a Black Series and not a C63 or CLK63 Cabrio? Not trying to flame, just curious about the numbers posted.

I guess what I'm saying is the numbers look a little low if you're talking crank figures and very high if you're talking RWHP.
Old 02-11-2011 | 01:50 AM

E55 AMG
Originally Posted by jrcart
I'm not at all questioning what Jeremy can do but the HP figures you quoted above make absolutely no sense to me, I can't seem to justify those figures no mater how I crunch the numbers regardless if you're ttalking at the crank or wheels or on a dynojet, mustang or dyno dynamics dyno...Stock Peak 475??? Stock a BS makes 400 - 418 at the wheels depending on your dyno, I've even heard of a couple on dyno dynamics reading a tick under 400rwhp, if you're talking crank HP the figures are in the 498-508 range. Are you sure the numbers your posting are for a Black Series and not a C63 or CLK63 Cabrio? Not trying to flame, just curious about the numbers posted.

I guess what I'm saying is the numbers look a little low if you're talking crank figures and very high if you're talking RWHP.
Hey sorry about that, it does seem odd, I completely ignored the numbers and pasted from oetuning's website. Is it possible to be in combination with other modifications? I will find out. my sincere appologies.
Old 02-11-2011 | 05:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Numbers seem odd.

My car is on its way back to CA but I think I will stay with Brad and Simon.
Old 02-11-2011 | 08:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey sorry about that, it does seem odd, I completely ignored the numbers and pasted from oetuning's website. Is it possible to be in combination with other modifications? I will find out. my sincere appologies.
No need to appologize, I'm sure it was an honest oversight. As to if its possible with a different combination of mods, not unless you de-tuned a stock BS to 475 crank hp and there is no combination of mods that will net 535rwhp. My evosport tuned BS made under 525 rwhp up until my most recent round of mods and I have not heard of a BS anywhere by any other tuner making more power than mine and mine is pretty heavily modded LTs, cat-delete, race gas tune and more. If Jeremy is quoting tuned numbers at 535 crank that sounds very accurate for a tune only BS, it was that 475 stock number that threw me.
Old 02-11-2011 | 10:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Numbers seem odd.

My car is on its way back to CA but I think I will stay with Brad and Simon.
Let me know when you get back into CA. I might make a drive in mine to Van. Be nice to get both western Canada BS's together.

Sorry I haven't replied to your email, it's been crazy at work.
Old 02-11-2011 | 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
rage...car is on its way to CA (California) next week to have has Jim says...new wipers installed. I fly stateside the end of March for two weeks then back to Tuscany.

I am planning to be in Vegas in May to do a race (silver state classic) and will then have the car shipped to Canada (or possibly to Europe for the summer). If it goes up North I will let you know.
Old 02-11-2011 | 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ecampbell
rage...car is on its way to CA (California) next week to have has Jim says...new wipers installed. I fly stateside the end of March for two weeks then back to Tuscany.

I am planning to be in Vegas in May to do a race (silver state classic) and will then have the car shipped to Canada (or possibly to Europe for the summer). If it goes up North I will let you know.
LOL, Earl, I just talked with Gail at the Silver State Classic last week...That event takes place on my birthday, me and a few of my boys are gonna be out there...I hope you opted for the really aerodynamic, lightweight wipers like I did

Are you running the 90 mile loop or just doing the 1 mile high noon standing mile shootout?
Old 02-11-2011 | 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 BS
Jim, I last ran in 2001 a used to also run the pony express.

I still need the ok from my boss (errrr wife) but intend on doing the 90 miles. I used to run it in the unlimited division and have done 8 or 9 events with SSCC and a couple with the old CARS\MKM events. The Friday night is always a good party in ELY.

Perhaps we can get a few of our cars together and enter the team event....?
Old 02-18-2011 | 02:28 AM

clk 63 black series
havent been on here for a while. I'd definitely be interested in hearing about the type of tuning technology and what OETUNING has done. I don't plan to sell my car, so as long as it does no harm to longevity of then it'd be something of interest.
Old 04-12-2011 | 04:52 PM

E55 AMG
As many of you know, I have been extremely excited and eagerly waiting to have my vehicle Tuned by Jeremy of OE TUNING.

...And finally OETUNING will be in Toronto, Ontario (Canada) around the second week of May 2011.

A Dyno Facility with a Mustang Dynamometer in the Greater Toronto Area has also been contacted and a fantastic rate arranged for this event.

The Dyno operator is a Professional Mechanical engineer with years of experience in data analysis. Each vehicle is dynamically calibrated to the dyno before any power measurements are taken.

Also the shops Custom exhaust system with close-fitting, metal adapters keeps the shop free of exhaust fumes and allows the vehicle to be worked on continuously to give you the best value for your dyno time.

If anyone has any interest in Dyno testing, Dyno tuning by Jeremy of OETuning or even Flash tuning please post your interest and/or questions and I am sure someone from OETUNING will shortly reply and fill you in further.

AMGV855