CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

plzzzzzzzzzzzz help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK AMG BLACK SERIES (among other German things)
Originally Posted by goldenboydxb
Great idea, but from where I can get this number,,
Here you go mate .
Googlemaps says :

Mercedes-AMG GmbH
Daimlerstraße 1, 71563 Affalterbach, Germany
+49 7144/302 ext. 0

I really hope you enjoy the car . Its obvious that you are lucky to come from a wealthy enough family to be able to afford such a fantastic car at such a young age . Please do yourself , your family , us here on this forum and your wonderful car a favour .
Get some tuition from an advanced driver ( I believe you have a good track and instructors there ) It will be worth it please believe me . The CLK Black is a very powerful car , very tricky at speed to the inexperienced and it would be a terrible thing to hurt yourself , the car or even worse someone else .
I mean this without meaning to belittle or insult you , its just advice from from one ( slightly older ) AMG enthusiast to another .
I rode very powerful motorcycles at your age and it took a very serious accident for me to learn respect for these machines , however it can be done . Just respect yourself the car and those around you and you will be fine .
Good luck to you young man , well done on such a great car