CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Black Series FS at South Coast Mitsubishi

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 04:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK BS
Thumbs down Black Series FS at South Coast Mitsubishi

I decided to stop by to check this thing out:

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1

I ran the Carfax and it shows front end damage. I figured if it wasn't terrible and the car could be had closer to $60k it might not be too bad of a deal. There's only one way to describle this thing - POS!! Just in case anyone was looking. So many things wrong with it (visually). That's not to mention the worn out tires, worn out driver's bolster, etc. I honestly don't think this car is saleable to a knowledgeable person for $50k let alone anything in the mid to high 60s.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:25 PM

Received 158 Likes on 116 Posts
2018 E63S Wagon
Surprised to see that much wear on the headrest portion of the seat. I had to contort my neck backwards to get my head to touch the seat with the way they are angled.

And how did those smears on the center trim in the back get there (and what are they)?

BAD curb rash around the entire rim that they show (was that the best one to choose from for pictures?)

By far, the dirtiest and, from appearances, the least loved/cared for CLK Black I've seen.

Last edited by Carac; 01-16-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK BS
Originally Posted by Carac
Surprised to see that much wear on the headrest portion of the seat. I had to contort my neck backwards to get my head to touch the seat with the way they are angled.

And how did those smears on the center trim in the back get there (and what are they)?

BAD curb rash around the entire rim that they show (was that the best one to choose from for pictures?)

By far, the dirtiest and, from appearances, the least loved/cared for CLK Black I've seen.
I had a brand new Black Series - took delivery with 50 miles on it and sold it with 1500 miles (I regret selling it which is why I'm lightly looking). I babied that car as should anyone who owns one of these things. Not necessarily in terms of driving (since it's meant to be driven) but more in terms of just taking care of it. This car at South Coast Mitsubishi looks completely worn out. Really poor condition. You're 100% right - by far the dirtiest and least cared for Black Series I've ever seen. Really a sad sight.