CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

warning: Tuner Kicherer is a fraud

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 05:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w221
I have sent an email to mr.siegbert 4 weeks ago and he send me a replied email straight away. Telling me he is not aware of this issue and promise me he will resolve by end of the week. Another 3 weeks has passed and I have sent him anothe 2 emails and still no reply from their side.

I call kicherer and it is always florain who answer the call as I do not wish to talk to this con man again because he will tell you everything is fine and we will send the money back to you and bla bla bla. All empty promises.

What can I do to resolve this? Kicherer owe us 4500 euro in total.

I heard there are another big singapore tuner company get conned by them too. Take the money and never deliver the stuff. In return they send some used amg bodykit to them.

What a ridiculous company. I guess they have conned many others but a lot of people is still not aware of this company.

I have a letter from kicherer stating that they will pay me back the money as a proof.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
CLK63BS, SL55, G55, C43
Sorry to hear that. Perhaps you'll have to start a formal debt collection via a lawyer in Germany.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:25 AM

w221
until now I still cant get any refund from this kicherer. Can I know what are the ways I could get back our money from this company? Is there a law in germany that can protect us? or can we complaint to the trade ministry? Please advise.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
What a pack is slime bags these guys are.
You should probably tell them that unless they give you your money back you will post this story on every Mercedes forum on the Internet so anytime anyone searches for Kicherer on google this fraud story comes up
Old 03-21-2013, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Do what Maverick said, open up a username on every car forum on the web that caters to any makes of vehicles that Kicherer tunes. Social media is a powerful tool these days.
Old 04-15-2013, 01:57 PM

C63
Hello all,
Our company is in the same situation as Marcochen. We wired over 12K euros to Kicherer for a ML 350 Body kit tat never arrived. We were first was asked to make a 50% deposit. After about 2months we were notifed that the kit will be ready in a couple more weeks and to make the rest of the payment. So we did thinking the company was reputable and we have seen their products showcased on various websites and press releases.

Its been almost a year now since we canceled the kit order, it was 6 months late and never actually made, The promised a refund and nothing, every week its nothing. We too also got a letter promising repayment. We even offered them a replayment term of 1k euros a week.
That never came.

We later were told by florain that Kicherer just recived a large order from a Chinese customer (victim) and he would be able to make full repayment. After 20 days nothing, just that he was waiting for payment. Finally recived word that he recived payment. Nothing again... he later told us that times are hard and if he can make 50% refund first. We were nice guys and said fine... and up to today NOTHING!

So you can see how this guy Florain and this company Kicherer do business. They are scaming one customer after another, no products seems to ever get delivered... at least this seems to be the case for overseas companies. We are from Hong Kong, Marcochan from Malaysia, The customer with the big order (victim) is from China. It seems he takes our money to repay bills and resolve other claims for payment... like how he told us he will repay us with the money (in the email he said its a deposit) from a new customer from China. We have made decided to take legal action against these guys with the help of the german chamber of commerce. Keep you guys posted. And feel free to post this on any forum you see fit to spread the word against these guys and to warn others from becoming victims.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts
1967 Pro Touring turbo LSX Camaro
So he admits to running a ponzi scheme?