CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

F/S: CLK63 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 09:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 55 ///AMG Cabrio, ML63 ///AMG
I thought that Power-wise they would be very close as the numbers look fairly close. How would you rate your 911 Turbo compared to the CLK63 BS? Which one out of those 2 do u enjoy better?

Originally Posted by LOVEMYBS
I've owned both at the same time. Never really bonded to the cab, it just seemed too tame comared to my BS. IMO, pass on the cab and go for the BS, you won't regret your decision!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
Maybe this is a sign to keep the car. 👍
I think you may be right. I've got less than 18mo on the lease so there's really no harm in seeing it through.

I'm an idiot for wanting to sell this car anyway... it's been an outstanding ride.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
A few recent pics (6/27). New tires being installed tomorrow.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK 55 ///AMG Cabrio, ML63 ///AMG
So it's possible! Yes!

When you say Temporary Import, how can I get that for Ontario? How long can a Temporary Import be for? Is it a piece of paper on the window or did u actually get Alberta Licence Plates?

I originally wanted to pick up a CLK63 Cabrio and have body mods done to it to look like the wider Black Series, as I've always had Cabrios, but the actual Black Series is so nice that I'm considering dropping buying a Cabrio.

I so want a CLK BS in my garage.

Originally Posted by rage2
.......My car, AFAIK, was the only CLK BS legally registered and plated in Canada on a temporary import. It was eventually Montana plated again before I sold the car back in the US.

ecampbell on here had his CLK BS in Vancouver for some time too. Those are the only 3 that's been in Canada that I know of.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:33 PM

Received 70 Likes on 42 Posts
AMG GTS, Ford Raptor and Tesla Model 3 dual motor
CLKWORK which Michelin tires are you running in those picture and what size are they?
Old 07-09-2012, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by badbenzz
CLKWORK which Michelin tires are you running in those picture and what size are they?
Those are the old Pilot Sports that they stopped making, stock sizes.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 43 Posts
C63 BS, GLA45
Originally Posted by newguy2008
So it's possible! Yes!

When you say Temporary Import, how can I get that for Ontario? How long can a Temporary Import be for? Is it a piece of paper on the window or did u actually get Alberta Licence Plates?
Actual plates. For the temporary import you need to get either a student or American with a work visa to do it for you. Process is detailed here:

https://mbworld.org/forums/5271425-post19.html

I ended up getting a US work visa and a US address 6 months later, and titled the car back under my name in Montana, got my drivers license transferred, so I had zero issues driving it back and forth across the border. Bonus is with US license and plates, free parking everywhere, no tickets, and other drivers think I'm a tourist, so I can use free lanes to move ahead in rush hour and merge back in last minute. Locals are much more courteous to tourists, they just thought I was lost lol.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Sold the car last night. Thanks everyone for your interest.

Jeff