CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Evosport H&R "sport" lowering spring set up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 10:57 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 MB CLK Black Series
Evosport H&R "sport" lowering spring set up

All

I have a Black Series with stock coil over and I'm trying to source the set up Evosport sold for our BS (I’ve already installed the H&R wheel spacers). Anyone willing to take a picture of the spring with the part number, or better yet, anyone out there have the original H&R box with the part numbers?

I was able to obtain this OEM part number off the spring.

I've been trying to source this for a long time, so if you do have this set up and you're willing to go the extra mile and provide this information, I'll throw in a $100 American Express Gift card for your troubles (assuming the information is correct information that I can use to purchase the H&R Sport springs & tensioners).
Thanks
Todd
Attached Thumbnails Evosport H&R "sport" lowering spring set up-spring.jpg  
Old 07-19-2013, 10:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by toddturbos
All

I have a Black Series with stock coil over and I'm trying to source the set up Evosport sold for our BS (I’ve already installed the H&R wheel spacers). Anyone willing to take a picture of the spring with the part number, or better yet, anyone out there have the original H&R box with the part numbers?

I was able to obtain this OEM part number off the spring.

I've been trying to source this for a long time, so if you do have this set up and you're willing to go the extra mile and provide this information, I'll throw in a $100 American Express Gift card for your troubles (assuming the information is correct information that I can use to purchase the H&R Sport springs & tensioners).
Thanks
Todd
I think my H&R's that evosport installed are sitting at Weistec. Let me give them a call and see if they still have them. Since I have retired that car to drag race only status I have special drag suspension on the car and won't be needing the old stuff. If they have them I can have them check if there is a part number or even sell the to you very cheap. I only used them for about 4,000 miles and a handful of track days so they should still have a lot of life left in them. Let me see what I can find out.
Old 07-19-2013, 03:38 PM

2008 MB CLK Black Series
That would be great. I'll appreciate it. Thx for checking. If they're the correct set up, LMK how much you want for them. Todd
Old 07-19-2013, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 43 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by toddturbos
That would be great. I'll appreciate it. Thx for checking. If they're the correct set up, LMK how much you want for them. Todd
I spoke with Steve at Weistec, they still have them. They should be the correct set-up because they are whatever springs evosport installed on my initial build. I actually have several sets with varying spring rates but i assume you want the ones that evosport initially installed and then marketed to the masses.

Shoot me a price that you think is fair, they are not doing me any good just sitting there and I know Weistec wants me to get all my crap out of their facility lol. You pay for shipping, Let me know.

Last edited by jrcart; 07-19-2013 at 04:45 PM.
Old 07-19-2013, 08:53 PM

2008 MB CLK Black Series
PM sent
Old 07-24-2013, 11:16 AM

2008 MB CLK Black Series
Jim, another PM sent.
Thx.
Todd