CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

Angels Moving Autos for all your vehicle transport needs!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 LSx RX7, 05 C230 Kompressor
Thumbs up Angels Moving Autos for all your vehicle transport needs!

Hi everyone,

We are Angels Moving Autos and a new forum sponsor as well.

We are an auto transport broker and carry solutions for all your vehicle transporting needs to all of 50 USA states as well as Canada. We have shipped anything from motorcycles, to lifted trucks, to high end exotics and anything and everything in between. We can do open or enclosed transport and lift-gate as well upon request.

We ship cars for some of the following performance shops:

ESS Tuning, Lab22, Cobb Tuning, ATS Racing and others.

A little bit about us:
We have a list of hundreds upon hundreds of carriers that we have shipped cars with over the course of 10 years and have filtered out only the best. We actually have a "DO NOT USE" list of carriers we have had bad experiences with and do not do further business with. We also do not do business with brand new trucking companies. While we may not be the cheapest broker to ship a car with, we certainly take good care of our customers and their vehicles. You get what you pay for. The broker industry has become very corrupt and our mission statement is to become the most reliable car transporting solution. We are also in the process of purchasing our own trucks so we can bring you even more reliable car hauling. We want to become both a broker and a carrier. Give us a try.

Check out our website:

http://www.angelsmovingautos.com/

I'm also an auto enthusiast and own a 94 LSx swapped RX7 which makes 535whp/490wtq that I built for road course and street driving.
Old 03-12-2014, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
Do you don't have your own fleet of trucks?

I ask as it would be good to know age/condition of fleet.
Old 03-12-2014, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by ecampbell
Do you don't have your own fleet of trucks?

I ask as it would be good to know age/condition of fleet.
Earl, it says he is a broker, most freight brokers do not own a fleet trucks. Freight brokers are paper pushers, middle men. Actually not a bad thing for this type of freight because if they are working with a few dozen(or more) carriers nationwide chances are good they can dispatch a truck pretty quickly as opposed to dealing with a single carrier and having to wait until they happen have a truck in your area or schedule enough pick-ups in your area to get a truck to you. Cons to a broker are whenever there is a damage claim a whole lot of finger pointing goes on and the customer is left in the middle until the other parties sort it out. Another negative aspect of brokers is you never know what type of equipment will be showing up, I have seen some ratty haulers in my day. I have never heard of Angels so I can not say anything good or bad about them.

Last edited by jrcart; 03-12-2014 at 12:44 PM.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
2008 BS
tks - i think i will schedule my hauler to go out in the next week or so. It will be coming back empty likely the last week in March so let me know if you need one of the cars relocated....can go pretty much anywhere as long as in an east direction....let me know
Old 03-13-2014, 02:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94 LSx RX7, 05 C230 Kompressor
We are actually in the process of buying our own trucks to bring even more reliable transporting. We've been a broker for over 10 years now and have built relationship with many carriers that have been doing an outstanding job at transporting cars for our customers. We only transport with credible companies.