CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

K-Mac Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts, Caster/Camber plates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 02:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 CLK63 BS
K-Mac Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts, Caster/Camber plates

I know a few people have been waiting for these, so I figured I would give you an update. I have been working with Kevin on these and we just decided to make another small change to them before we fit them. I will not have them on before this Vegas race in 1.5 weeks, but will have them on before the end of the year. Unfortunately, with Winter coming I will not really be able to test them until Spring.

Here is a pic of the first proto-type set for the CLK BS. These will work with the factory strut tower brace with no modifications.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails K-Mac Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts, Caster/Camber plates-2014-10-25-003.jpg   K-Mac Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts, Caster/Camber plates-2014-10-25-002.jpg   K-Mac Adjustable Upper Strut Mounts, Caster/Camber plates-2014-10-25-001.jpg  
Old 10-29-2014, 01:17 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK63 AMG Black Series
Mike,

This is great news and glad to hear that a few tweaks are being made to perfect the fit/function. Look forward to the updates!

Thanks!