CLK63 Black Series Forum & Registry Information and discussion on the W209 CLK63 AMG Black Series and Registry for all owners.

wanted to let you guys know first handRENNtech | Carbon Fiber | Front Splitter |

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2018, 06:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLA45 C63 SL63 CLK BS C BS SL600 560SEC 500E
wanted to let you guys know first handRENNtech | Carbon Fiber | Front Splitter |

took of the RENNtech | Carbon Fiber | Front Splitter from my car and wanted to see if anyone wants it here first before it goes on ebay, i payed over 3000$ (taxes and fees, i live in florida so is the renntech smh) the splitter looks great, i did not do anything to it (waxing detailing etc.), immaculate and perfect fitting snap it and good to go (two screws are not even needed thats how well oit fits.
1000$ and you pay the shipping unless local pick up.

Old 01-09-2019, 12:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG, CLK 63 Black series, CLS63 AMG shooting brake
Do you need to drill holes to mount this one? Interested...
Old 02-16-2019, 11:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cad. XLR, 99 & 05 NSX supercharged,2008 hayabusa Really fast!, wife Rode hard put away wet everytime
Originally Posted by jajara
took of the RENNtech | Carbon Fiber | Front Splitter from my car and wanted to see if anyone wants it here first before it goes on ebay, i payed over 3000$ (taxes and fees, i live in florida so is the renntech smh) the splitter looks great, i did not do anything to it (waxing detailing etc.), immaculate and perfect fitting snap it and good to go (two screws are not even needed thats how well oit fits.
1000$ and you pay the shipping unless local pick up.

did you sell it?
how thick is it. When you say it doesn't play well with your driveway? How far does it drop down from your stock front facia?
what year is your CLK?
Old 03-10-2019, 02:21 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2008 CLK63 AMG Black Series
PM'd