Clothing Forum to discuss clothing of all types from off the rack to custom tailored.

Bespoke/Custom Shirts....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 02:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
Originally Posted by Kevwood
I've been buying nothing but tailored shirts, pants and suits for years - thanks to my Dad. I grew up in SE Asia and he had a tailor in Bangkok, 25 years later we are still both going to the same guy. When I was back in Canada we would send measurments and he would send the clothes, now that I am living in Dubai (past 4 years)I get out to SE Asia 4 or more times a year and get them when I'm there.

As long as I can, I will never wear anything but tailored - the fit is perfect and the quality is second to none.
And really, really inexpensive. The funny thing is some of those same tailors occasionally hold sessions in NYC for taking measurements, but this time the pricing is 5x more expensive than it was in their BKK storefront.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'05 C200K SS, '05 Kleemann CLK500K, '08 Hummer H3 & '92 Z34 5sp (track car in Canada)
Originally Posted by Mister Brenton
And really, really inexpensive. The funny thing is some of those same tailors occasionally hold sessions in NYC for taking measurements, but this time the pricing is 5x more expensive than it was in their BKK storefront.
You got that right. 1/3 of the price that I would pay from a tailor here in Dubai (about the same as Canada) and about 1/2 of what I have paid in Hong Kong when I needed a new suit and shirts ASAP.
Old 11-24-2011, 05:50 AM

Ferrari
re:Bespoke/Custom Shirts....

Savvy Tailor's goal is to help create something that is Truly You. In order to do so, we have designers and tailors working with manufacturers worldwide to bring you a wide selection of fabrics and styles from classics to today's cutting edge.Anyone interested In please click on this link.

Tailored Shirts
Old 09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2014 Mercedes Benz E63 S
tailored all the way