Discount Stacking - ED & USAA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2012, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 GL350, 2012 M350 Bluetech
Discount Stacking - ED & USAA

Does anyone know if we are allowed to stack the USAA and ED discounts? I am keen to get a CLS and have always used my USAA discount and would also like to take the European delivery discount too. My salesman told me that you can't have both, but I would think they are different. You make your best deal and then if you select ED you should get another 7% discount. Does anyone know?
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 PM
cda

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 AMG CLS53
I don't have the answer you are looking for (by now you probably have already sealed your deal). I see you are in Houston, and I was wondering which dealer did you purchase your car - i will be in the market later this year, and don't plan on going with the same MB dealer again
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 GL350, 2012 M350 Bluetech
Originally Posted by cda
I don't have the answer you are looking for (by now you probably have already sealed your deal). I see you are in Houston, and I was wondering which dealer did you purchase your car - i will be in the market later this year, and don't plan on going with the same MB dealer again
I haven't bought the CLS yet. Not in a huge hurry. I bought the last 2 from Greenway. There are 2 great salesmen I have worked with that I would be comfortable to recommend.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:15 AM
cda

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2019 AMG CLS53
I bought my last 2 from Greenway too - would only recommend the first sales rep and he is now a manager there. From my experience, they are not as competitive price wise, but because of their location and my relationship with the service staff, I accepted the less than competitive deal. Not sure I want to do that again. Obviously you are happy doing business there - any thoughts or comments on the other dealers?