Problem about my ECU upgrade! The car stop running

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 05:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Problem about my ECU upgrade! The car stop running

**** After the problem, I sent the ecu back to OE. They took care of it quickly but I have still same problem so I called mercedes benz roadside asistance, they said that probably its fuel pump issue. I am pretty sure they will understand the ecu has been modified. I dont know if OE will take care of the cost or not. We ll see guys.

Hi Guys!

I just got my upgraded ECU for M278 (2013 CLS 550) from OE TUNING. It was great to do business with them. They are very nice and helpful. However, after I put it on the car was great. I had no problem. I stopped it and run it many times, it was okey. After a couple of hours later, I just turned on the engine and put the gear reverse then the car stopped suddenly. After that, it didnt work. its like the ignition doesnt start the engine. So, I took off the ecu, and put it on again and again but it didnt work. One of the sockets which is the longer one fit very hard. I have no idea what the problem is what if you had this kind of problem please I need your help. What might be the problem?
Thanks OE Tuning, they took care of it and I ship it back to their warehouse. I ll prolly get it by saturday noon. We ll see if the problem continous.

Thanks again.

Last edited by fazlikazak; 12-15-2012 at 02:23 PM. Reason: edit