20" S Class AMG Wheels - Will They Fit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 02:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS 550
20" S Class AMG Wheels - Will They Fit

So I was getting my car in for it's first service today, and I saw some wheels I liked on a new AMG S Class sitting in the showroom.

My car still has the 18" stock wheels on it (Designo Magno Cashmere White, 2014 4 Matic). I've been meaning to upgrade the wheels, just haven't had the time.

I asked the parts lady if she knew if it would fit my car, but she didn't know and recommended I asked a wheel dealer (the main guy was at lunch). I have some credit at the dealership, and she's letting me have them at wholesale cost. So if possible, I'd like to pick them up.

I just need to know if they will fit without heavy modification. And if they do, are 20" too big for the CLS? I saw some 20"s on a CLS not too long ago, and I thought they looked too big - but it could have been the wheel style.

Anyway, here's a pic (matte black-ish finish): http://bit.ly/1EVKBqU

Will copy paste the email she sent with the size / specs:

"Adam,
The specs on the S Class wheels are 9.5JX20H2ET39 for the rear and 8.5JX20H2ET39 for the front."

I know nothing about fitment or sizes - but I do know the largest stock size I could get my CLS in was 19", and these S Class wheels are 20". But I really like them, and think they will look pretty nice on the matte white CLS. As a bonus, their cost is less than half what the dealer is asking for the 19" CLS63AMG wheels (over $10k) - which I am close to pulling the trigger on.