Eurocharged Performance ECU Tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 01:21 PM

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts
GLC 43 AMG
Eurocharged Performance ECU Tune

I have a 2014 CLS550 W218 with the M278 motor and had been researching ECU tunes. I was contacted by Jake at Eurocharged and he answered all my questions, excellent communications from everyone at Eurocharged. I was able to negotiate an excellent price with Jake and the payment process was made simple. I popped off my ECU last Monday shipped it off to their Houston location, Eurocharged tuned the ECU Tuesday and shipped it out and I received it back Wednesday. Extremely pleased with the tune, noticeably more power and torque that just keeps pulling. Many onramps by me that have you come down a straight then a 180-degree circle around to then merge on to the highway, I'm learning to feather the throttle as I exit that 180 to merge and smash the pedal to keep the tires from making a smoke show. The car just keeps pulling and at the end of these short onramps I'm nearing triple digits. Awesome gains in both horsepower and torque. Best thing is when city driving it's just as smooth as before the tune. Throttle response is better now with no lag. In the sports setting, it holds on to the gear a bit longer which is great as that torque pushes you back in the seat. Overall I am very pleased with the tune, it met my expectations fully. I would highly recommend Eurocharged Performance! Lastly, a shout out to Jake Pedersen with Eurocharged for working with me, great communicator and made the process simple and didn't play any games as I experienced with some of the other tuners during my initial research. Thank you!
CLS SportMode "Todd"
The following users liked this post:
loungn14 (03-09-2018)
Old 03-09-2018, 04:26 PM

Received 46 Likes on 28 Posts
2016 CLS550 4Matic
Sounds great. I’m thinking of a tune also...

What tune did you get? What are the estimated gains? What gas is it tuned for? Any comments on expected plug life with this tune?
Old 03-09-2018, 08:59 PM

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
2014 Mercedes Benz CLS 550
These cars tuned are animals unleashed! i went with OE for mine but i'm sure they are very similar! enjoy the beast and be safe! Wouldn't want to hear a story on these forums about a throttle happy CLS flying off the freeway haha

any pics of the car?