CLS350 aftermarket kit options

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS (c218) CLA (w117)
CLS350 aftermarket kit options

Hi folks,

Purchased my 13 CLS AMG Sport last year and finally ready to start adding a few mods to the car.

I am looking to start with a carbon front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser.

When looking at my options, it appears that most of the kits on offer are for the CLS63, struggling to find many which show AMG Sport on the description.

My 1st question; is there a difference in the lower diffuser attachment size/shape/clips etc? I am wondering if I will be able to fit a front splitter or rear diffuser meant for a 63 model, to a non 63 model.

My 2nd question, does anyone have BC coilovers fitted to their C218? I ordered a set this week after seeing some people were happy with the ride on their C Class, but I couldn't see any reviews on the 218?
Old 10-01-2022, 05:58 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes w218 350 amg sport
Originally Posted by Cls13
Hi folks,

Purchased my 13 CLS AMG Sport last year and finally ready to start adding a few mods to the car.

I am looking to start with a carbon front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser.

When looking at my options, it appears that most of the kits on offer are for the CLS63, struggling to find many which show AMG Sport on the description.

My 1st question; is there a difference in the lower diffuser attachment size/shape/clips etc? I am wondering if I will be able to fit a front splitter or rear diffuser meant for a 63 model, to a non 63 model.

My 2nd question, does anyone have BC coilovers fitted to their C218? I ordered a set this week after seeing some people were happy with the ride on their C Class, but I couldn't see any reviews on the 218?

Maxxton.com has everything youre after
i bought from them