Any good custom shops in Dallas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2005, 03:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL65
Any good custom shops in Dallas?

Looking to have some custom work done in my CLS. Specifically some video gear. I would like to have a DVD player installed with some rear headrest screens and have that integrated into the command unit I already have if possible. Also want all this to work with a console game sytem like an XBOX or whatever else I choose. I like to play games and I spend a lot of time in my car just sitting around. The radio is ok but it gets dull after a while. Anyone know any place in Dallas that does good work on stuff like this? Quality is important, I don't want honda civic bling bling "quality?" in my CLS if you know what I mean. Someone mentioned a place called Custom Concepts in Allen, TX. Anyone heard of or dealt with them?
Old 04-19-2005, 12:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55
contact this guy: jojo@jojopang.net

tell him that Safeer asked you to contact him. he's got hook ups in Dallas and a very nice ride.

safeer

Originally Posted by bfnnrgn
Looking to have some custom work done in my CLS. Specifically some video gear. I would like to have a DVD player installed with some rear headrest screens and have that integrated into the command unit I already have if possible. Also want all this to work with a console game sytem like an XBOX or whatever else I choose. I like to play games and I spend a lot of time in my car just sitting around. The radio is ok but it gets dull after a while. Anyone know any place in Dallas that does good work on stuff like this? Quality is important, I don't want honda civic bling bling "quality?" in my CLS if you know what I mean. Someone mentioned a place called Custom Concepts in Allen, TX. Anyone heard of or dealt with them?