Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2005, 08:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars

The special offer is: Schedule your Airmatic-equipped E-class or CLS-class for lowering via Star Diagnosis in the SF Bay Area during the month of April, Hawaii during our install trip there in May, or in Southern California during our install trip there in May. With your paid adjustment, you'll receive a T-shirt that you can choose size/style from a selection of MBenzNL gear or Mercedes-related styles. For information on the available sizes/styles and to make an appointment or get pricing, mail sales@mbenznl.com or ask me via e-mail. SF Bay Area customers may want to contact me directly for scheduling in this area.

For more information on this lowering method, please search here at mbworld in the forums, as a lot of information has been posted about it. If you've been trying to decide if this is for you, please check into the various comments in the forums and decide soon, as this offer is limited by quantites available!

A quick run-down:

MBenzNL has lowered many Airmatic-equipped cars via Star Diagnosis. This procedure is for the owner who would like a mild lowering of his US-spec car. Most cars are lowered an average of 3/4" (18mm), with some cars being lowered much farther, and some not getting the full amount. We take into account the front/rear bias you would like to attain, and meet that as closely as possible. After level calibration, we allow customers to make several adjustments at no charge (within reason), so that the customer can achieve the desired appearance or performance. We will also return the car to its original ride height at no cost when performed during one of our scheduled tours in various areas. Cars can also be returned to original ride height during an alignment at any Mercedes-Benz service center.

The amount of lowering is limited, as we stay within specification for the vehicle. Customers looking to do extreme lowering will probably not be satisfied with the result. The appearance of your vehicle after lowering will vary with the tire/wheel combination you choose. See examples posted in the forums to get an idea of the appearance of vehicles after level calibration. Since we do not use any tricks to fool the computer or to lower the car beyond what is allowed by the system, it is unlikely that the lowering itself will cause any problems with the suspension system. As with any change made to the suspension, it is recommended that you get an alignment afterwards, but ensure that any alignment adjustments do not adjust the ride height of the vehicle. If an alignment is not performed, it is possible that you may experience increased tire wear, although the tire wear on these vehicles can be expected to be greater than on most other vehicles. In any event, MBenzNL cannot be held liable for any damages or circumstances resulting from the adjustment of the suspension. All adjustments will be made within the parameters set by Mercedes-Benz for the vehicle, and the customer is responsible as the adjustment was made at the request of the customer.)

-s-
Old 05-11-2005, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Lowering offer extended

Hi everyone, we have a few more shirts so would like to extend this offer through May! Here is a picture of some of the shirts available.

Please e-mail or post here for more details, or send me or Wanda an e-mail for scheduling.

Thanks!

-s-
Old 05-12-2005, 05:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 E55 white.
where in Souther Cali ar u guys. and how much.
Old 05-12-2005, 07:09 PM

CLS 500
I received Email from Wanda Last week with my appointment time and date for So cal Install. I did however have a question which i never heard back about so i though to post it here.

Are there any days after the 20th for installs?. Only concern is I've had 20" (9,10) ordered from HRE and the estimated time of arrival is around that week. I would prefer to lower the car with the wheels on to make sure everything fits right. However if they don't arrive I was wondering if Steve feels I should wait or would he be comfortable lowering the car with the current stock AMG 18"?

PS. I received my rear lip from steve today and decided to install it by myself. After I had it placed on, i notice the Left Side is a LITTLE off center and its not completely flushed against the trust like the right side. I'll attach a few picks. I decide NOT to pull it off as I'm sure it would mess up the paint now.!
Attached Thumbnails Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars-img_1477.jpg   Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars-img_1479.jpg   Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars-img_1480.jpg   Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars-img_1482.jpg   Special offer: MBenzNL lowering for Airmatic equipped cars-img_1483.jpg  

Old 05-12-2005, 07:24 PM

2010 599 HGTE, 2009 LP560-4, 2010 Range Rover Sport SC
the spoiler does not sit flush on either end, u needed to center it this is how it is on the CLS55s too.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:28 PM

CLS 500
Originally Posted by adam76
the spoiler does not sit flush on either end, u needed to center it this is how it is on the CLS55s too.
Hmm you really think its ok to pull the lip with the double sided tape!? It seems like its pretty much stuck to the trunk and pulling it off would be very tough!