CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Keyless Go beeping - GONE!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2005, 12:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keyless Go beeping - GONE!!

I was at my dealer yesterday getting my new exhuast put on and mentioned to them if they could turn off the beeping for the keyless go (instead of hitting on of the left keys all the time). I had read some threads on here that seemed to indicate some levels of success, but some not.

Well, I can confirm that, at least on our cars, you can turn off the beeping noise as you exit the car (in fact the display doesn't remind you to take the key with you either). All other functions are normal (like beeping to leave lights on).

Best upgrade yet!
Old 06-23-2005, 02:12 PM

06 CLS500 + 99 ML320
Originally Posted by Philip_Atlanta
I was at my dealer yesterday getting my new exhuast put on and mentioned to them if they could turn off the beeping for the keyless go (instead of hitting on of the left keys all the time). I had read some threads on here that seemed to indicate some levels of success, but some not.

Well, I can confirm that, at least on our cars, you can turn off the beeping noise as you exit the car (in fact the display doesn't remind you to take the key with you either). All other functions are normal (like beeping to leave lights on).

Best upgrade yet!
So the dealer did it for you?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:31 PM

Yep. the dealer did it.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:20 PM
Almost a Member!

CLS500
Thank you. I am so sick of that beep. I'm dealer bound..

Also, since we're on the topic of keyless go, can the car lock itself when the key it out of recognition range? This way I don't have to wait for the last person to close the door to press the button or have to dig in my pockets to find the key.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AlabasterWhiteSL ObsidianBlackML
I dont believe so....but theres always that black button on the door handle which is almost as good