CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Rear Sunshade

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 02:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 CLS500 + 99 ML320
Originally Posted by aniantchev
Hlkc, so even the AMG pedal cover is rubber based and can be easily manipulated and snapped on? Why was MBenzNL referring to R170 when talking about the gas pedal? I am guessing the pedals are the same? Also, any luck with the footrest? I know you've been hunting for that for some time... Is the footrest part of the carpet, stick-on, screw-on or what?
I think the R170 is same as what we talking here but not 100% sure. My pedals is rubber based/dots and metal cover like on the top - 2 piece combine together. Yes they are slide on to gas pedal and mold on the top brake and foot pedals. No, I wished I have the the deal pedal. I really want one. No one seem able to get that piece so far. From the parts microfilm, they are screw on the top of the original carpet. I think that are options in some of the new 350 SPORT models now.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by hlkc
I think the R170 is same as what we talking here but not 100% sure.
no - it is NOT the same but is a LOT cheaper (barely 15USD...once you have that CHEAP SLK pedal - youy can simply swap your current RUBBER of the gaspedal for that of the SLK gaspedal and you will have a CLS pedal with aluminum and rubber dots.

greetingz,