CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Carlsson Lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hopefully can clear things up

OK guys, hopefully can lend some help:

Parts are in stock, anyone waiting shouldn't be. Price is as stated above and it is in fact unpainted. Lip is secured using bolts (wouldn't hold up to well without them at speeds!!) remeber all Carlsson parts are TUV approved and built to be driven at autobahn speeds.

We just finished aerodynamics work on our own CLS55. Aerodynamics are the same, this vehicle has the 20" U/L wheels, with the C-tronic lowering module (works incredibly well, ride is unbelievably smooth even on 20"), front add-on lip and rear trunk spoiler.

Kind regards,
Robert
Old 09-08-2005, 11:41 AM

06 CLS500 + 99 ML320
Originally Posted by Carlsson NA
OK guys, hopefully can lend some help:

Parts are in stock, anyone waiting shouldn't be. Price is as stated above and it is in fact unpainted. Lip is secured using bolts (wouldn't hold up to well without them at speeds!!) remeber all Carlsson parts are TUV approved and built to be driven at autobahn speeds.

We just finished aerodynamics work on our own CLS55. Aerodynamics are the same, this vehicle has the 20" U/L wheels, with the C-tronic lowering module (works incredibly well, ride is unbelievably smooth even on 20"), front add-on lip and rear trunk spoiler.

Kind regards,
Robert
Robert,

With 5 people now, how much can you do with painted version, mostly silver?

Thanks,
hlkc
Old 09-08-2005, 12:29 PM

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to put together a "group buy" but please understand the fact that we service our dealer network in different parts of the country. We must respect our established pricing regardless of qty ordered, in order to preserve these relationships.

That being said, we normally do not ship painted parts, so I'd suggest you work with local dealer/collision center to get an "installed" quote.

Kind regards,
Robert
Old 09-08-2005, 12:40 PM

06 CLS500 + 99 ML320
Originally Posted by Carlsson NA
I appreciate the fact that you are trying to put together a "group buy" but please understand the fact that we service our dealer network in different parts of the country. We must respect our established pricing regardless of qty ordered, in order to preserve these relationships.

That being said, we normally do not ship painted parts, so I'd suggest you work with local dealer/collision center to get an "installed" quote.

Kind regards,
Robert
Robert,

Understood completely. In this case, can you refer this thread to one of your biggest dealer in the country, hopefully he/she can pass some additional saving to us. Also, I like to have the spoliler pre-painted, in this case, I can just install it myself once they ship to me.

Thanks,
hlkc