CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Just in time for Christmas!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2005 | 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just in time for Christmas!

First, just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if that suits better! Picked up my CLS 500 Iridium Silver, Black interior, keyless go (not sure I'm loving that yet) on Wednesday (just to be corny, it had a big red bow on it). I am so overwhelmed, I'm almost speechless! Previous vehicles were 3 corvettes and an M3 and this is an altogether different beast! The M3 was so whiny it drove me nuts, especially after having the vettes, I was embarassed. This thing sounds great, rides like a dream and will kick my friends' BMW in the butt! I have had many compliments and heads turning, so much more then with all the other vehicles combined. I could go on and on but I would wind up sounding like a commercial. My husband (6'0, 230) thinks he should have "tried it on first" but he fits in it fine, as long as the seat is all the way back. Kids love it, they don't even complain too much about the room in the back. To all of you waiting, hang in there. And to all of you who know have yours', what a great club to be in. I wil try and post pics but I'm
not the most technically advanced person I know!
Old 12-23-2005 | 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Congrats!!!!!

Originally Posted by newbenzgirl
First, just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays if that suits better! Picked up my CLS 500 Iridium Silver, Black interior, keyless go (not sure I'm loving that yet) on Wednesday (just to be corny, it had a big red bow on it). I am so overwhelmed, I'm almost speechless! Previous vehicles were 3 corvettes and an M3 and this is an altogether different beast! The M3 was so whiny it drove me nuts, especially after having the vettes, I was embarassed. This thing sounds great, rides like a dream and will kick my friends' BMW in the butt! I have had many compliments and heads turning, so much more then with all the other vehicles combined. I could go on and on but I would wind up sounding like a commercial. My husband (6'0, 230) thinks he should have "tried it on first" but he fits in it fine, as long as the seat is all the way back. Kids love it, they don't even complain too much about the room in the back. To all of you waiting, hang in there. And to all of you who know have yours', what a great club to be in. I wil try and post pics but I'm
not the most technically advanced person I know!
Just got mine and I cannot say enough good about it....

Definitely a home run for Mercedes-benz!
Old 12-24-2005 | 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Metro Card : (
w/ out pics!!!

j/k :p

Post pics. I use http://www.imageshack.us/ to host my pictures.