CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

New to the forum, and intrested in adding mods.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2007 | 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS 500
New to the forum, and intrested in adding mods.

I have a 2006 CLS 500 with amg package, along some other things. Iam very intrested in adding a body kit, some performance mods, and some sporty interior trim since i cant stand the wood trim. I really dont know how to use this site, but if anyone could help that would be great.

Thank you

-Gianfranco Borrelli
Attached Thumbnails New to the forum, and intrested in adding mods.-cls1.jpg  

Last edited by BorrellisCLS500; 03-10-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-13-2007 | 11:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
Steve @www.mbenznl.com can get you ANYTHING for the car that is OE MB or AMG...
Old 03-14-2007 | 06:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVOTECH Mercedes AMG
For the CLS 500,

a) Bodykit: Since you have the AMG package, a nice CLS63 decklid spoiler and Carlsson front lip will complement the lines of the car.

b) Wheels: Standard sizes are 20 x 9, 20 x 11. There are many, many wheel choices out there in the market but it depends on your preference such as, durabililty, weight..etc

c) Lowering module, if you want to lower your car to eliminate the fender gap after installing 20"s.

d) Performance: Since its N/A car, a supercharger is the best way to increase more hp/torque. A simple ECU upgrade is also available.

e) Interior: Carbon fiber or black maple wood, all these interior parts are available from top tuners, such as Brabus, Carlsson, Renntech
If you like, you can pm me and i am happy to discuss these mods with you.

Last edited by AdamG@NorCal; 03-14-2007 at 06:33 PM.
Old 03-14-2007 | 09:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Infiniti QX56 2008 BMW M5
Originally Posted by AdamG@EuroElites
For the CLS 500,

a) Bodykit: Since you have the AMG package, a nice CLS63 decklid spoiler and Carlsson front lip will complement the lines of the car.

b) Wheels: Standard sizes are 20 x 9, 20 x 11. There are many, many wheel choices out there in the market but it depends on your preference such as, durabililty, weight..etc

c) Lowering module, if you want to lower your car to eliminate the fender gap after installing 20"s.

d) Performance: Since its N/A car, a supercharger is the best way to increase more hp/torque. A simple ECU upgrade is also available.

e) Interior: Carbon fiber or black maple wood, all these interior parts are available from top tuners, such as Brabus, Carlsson, Renntech
If you like, you can pm me and i am happy to discuss these mods with you.

Who makes a supercharger for the 500? Also, is there a blower for the 550 yet..Kleeman??

Adam, I had the car lowered by star diag...For some reason it seems that the rear is a little lower than the front. Is this normal with a lowering module, and how does it work? Can you lower the car manually? let me know please..