*IMPORTANT* Rims from Mercedes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 CLS 550
*IMPORTANT* Rims from Mercedes...

So my car is in service because I got a flat tire and going over the curve so the guy says I need a new rim but I told him I am going to buy new rims anyways and I would rather not pay for the standard rims on my CLS so he says he can find me a good deal on some replicas Mercedes wheels...he says he found some Brabus replicas chrome $4500 with wheels and everything but is that a good deal or replicas really bad and it's better to just find aftermarket rims? Someone please let me know I really would appreciate it and btw these are 20's...thx!
Old 10-15-2007, 03:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 E63
thats alot for replicas...
Old 10-15-2007, 05:24 PM

No longer car shopping...
That is WAY too much for fakes. The Fakes/replica's don't have the quality control standards that the production models have and therefore it is quite likely that they will also bend, warp, etc when they really should not. You CAN get some pretty darn good deals on the "real thing" for around the prices your quoting. Those replica's can be bought on eBay all day long under $2K...
Old 10-24-2007, 07:32 PM

2007 mercedes benz e350
i got rims for you

Originally Posted by XXSASSXX31
So my car is in service because I got a flat tire and going over the curve so the guy says I need a new rim but I told him I am going to buy new rims anyways and I would rather not pay for the standard rims on my CLS so he says he can find me a good deal on some replicas Mercedes wheels...he says he found some Brabus replicas chrome $4500 with wheels and everything but is that a good deal or replicas really bad and it's better to just find aftermarket rims? Someone please let me know I really would appreciate it and btw these are 20's...thx!
i am selling @0" carlsson style wheels black with chrome lip for wayyyyy cheaper. they are staggered and look fantastic. email me for pics fabanayati@yahoo.com
Old 10-25-2007, 11:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL63
I replied on your other post about this.. dont do it!
Old 10-26-2007, 12:17 AM

2008 Dodge Charger R/T
Way too much. If you buy them, you'll regret it...