CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

NEED URGENT HELP/ADVISE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 09:07 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
NEED URGENT HELP/ADVISE

I just pick up a brand new 08 Dianmond White Edition this past Saturday. Today the ESP lights comes on while driving and the car seem to pull to the right. Is a brand new car...what are my option beside taking it to the dealer to have it fix. Is this considered a lemon car...I paid so much for the car and it is not unfair if something already wrong with it. I will call the dealer first thing tomorrow. I rather give them back the car and get another one. Please advise. Thank you!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes cls550
just dont panic.its a german car.so things like this will happen and no big deal as far as ESP.it might just need a software programing.
Old 09-23-2008, 05:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLS 550 and some other MBZ
Did you check the tire pressure on all 4 tires? Mine was +5 on one side and -4 on the other when I took delivery brand new. Not all dealers do the right pre-delivery inspections.
Old 09-23-2008, 01:40 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4,435 Likes on 3,152 Posts
'71 Pinto
Originally Posted by apdesign
I just pick up a brand new 08 Dianmond White Edition this past Saturday. Today the ESP lights comes on while driving and the car seem to pull to the right. Is a brand new car...what are my option beside taking it to the dealer to have it fix. Is this considered a lemon car...I paid so much for the car and it is not unfair if something already wrong with it. I will call the dealer first thing tomorrow. I rather give them back the car and get another one. Please advise. Thank you!
Mention “Customer Action C1A071101” most likely they need to replace the steering angle sensor. In addition, if tire pressure is correct request to speak with the shop foreman to approve camber/caster kit installation covered by warranty allowing adequate re-alignment to correct pulling.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:35 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks all for the advise.