CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

New COR Carbon Fiber Wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Thanks bro! You won't find this very controversial wheel on the COR website. It is the straight 5ives, and after waiting for months for this wheel from 360, I got my money back and bought it straight from COR, who made the wheel for 360. I am not sure if they will still do this, but try calling Tony at COR.

COR is one of the best wheel companies that I've ever done business with. 2008 was a bad year for me due to horrible costomer service. Tony, and the team at COR made up for it big time. They were even cool under pressure from me, which came as a result from the bad experiences from all of the other jerks.

Tony, if you read this, you are the man bro

Originally Posted by watchamacoolitt
Hey brotha! first of I have to say that you're COR's look amazing! I just want to ask a couple of questions since I'm trying to get a set for my car. I know they're COR's but what model is it? I went on the COR website but can't find it there. They look exactly like the straight 5ives. I was considering ordering from 360 but after reading 19 pages of terrible feedbacks about them I don't want to do it anymore just to be safe. I just wanted to know which model and how much it cost you.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C230
Originally Posted by khelawanb
Thanks bro! You won't find this very controversial wheel on the COR website. It is the straight 5ives, and after waiting for months for this wheel from 360, I got my money back and bought it straight from COR, who made the wheel for 360. I am not sure if they will still do this, but try calling Tony at COR.

COR is one of the best wheel companies that I've ever done business with. 2008 was a bad year for me due to horrible costomer service. Tony, and the team at COR made up for it big time. They were even cool under pressure from me, which came as a result from the bad experiences from all of the other jerks.

Tony, if you read this, you are the man bro
Yeah I know what you're saying, 360 has a lot of bad/negative feedbacks. Even though I read that they are under new management or whatever I just don't want to risk it you know? But I have to ask, how long is the wheels covered by warranty? I pm'ed a retailer on one of the forums and he said 3 months for carbon fiber and they are COR/axiom ax502. Also how long have you had your straight 5ives? and if they are still in a nice condition? I heard they start to crack if they are used as a dd?