CLS Coupe (C219) Discuss the CLS Coupe.

Euroteck Motorsports Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Euroteck Motorsports Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler!

Hey Guys,

We finally finished the CLS rear trunk spoiler, this was something we were not going to do, but then had some interested so we did it.... I tried it on a CLS the other day (just by laying on the trunk) it fit great, but the customer did not want it, he is selling his CLS next week. I am unable to find a CLS near by to install it on and take some pics... So I am now asking for a customer who wants one to take some pics of their car with this spoiler on their car for us, (preferably a molded car), or even better a car with our front lip! Retail price on the rear spoiler is $425. Introductory price will be $399, and I will give this one away to the first customer who wants it for $295 and free shipping! but only if you promise to take good pictures for us for our website. As usual, the part is excellent quality, and comes ready to install with 3M tape already installed on the spoiler.

Please contact me if you would like this spoiler for this special price in exchange for good pictures.

1-866-950-7779 or neal@euroteckmotorsports.com

here are some quick pics of it in our office... It is a AMG replica....

Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
2016 E550 Cab & 2011 GL 550 & 09 VROD Muscle & 06 Seadoo Speedster LE .......
if u can make a roof spoiler in carbon ill take both i have a brabus 3 piece on with loriensed roof spoiler.. if both in carbon fiber ill take it